Command and Conquer 4

More
19 Mar 2010 05:29 #2781 by garfi3ld
such a big name and no talk about it on here? Did anyone pick it up? Has anyone heard anything about it?

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2010 10:53 #2791 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re:Command and Conquer 4
I got the beta when it came out. I tried several times to get in a game and was only successful once. Then it crash 10 seconds later.

More
19 Mar 2010 11:45 #2792 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Command and Conquer 4
The DRM turned me off...

More
19 Mar 2010 13:40 #2795 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:Command and Conquer 4
I lost interest in the series after red alert came out. Seems they spend just as much money on the actors and videos between campains as they do on game development. I wasn't impressed with C&C 3. I borrowerd a copy from my friends on the internet and could never get it to work right, and when i did, i wasn't impressed with the graphics or game play for a game that's had 5-6 other installments to inprove upon!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
19 Mar 2010 15:33 #2801 by NitrosDragon
Twodavez wrote:

I lost interest in the series after red alert came out. Seems they spend just as much money on the actors and videos between campains as they do on game development. I wasn't impressed with C&C 3. I borrowerd a copy from my friends on the internet and could never get it to work right, and when i did, i wasn't impressed with the graphics or game play for a game that's had 5-6 other installments to inprove upon!

I agree here. Red Alert was by far my favorite, and I picked up C&C Generals, but I never really get any play out of it. =[

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

We have 1051 guests and one member online

supportus