Torchlight 2

More
21 Sep 2012 00:30 #28075 by evildoer
Torchlight 2 was created by evildoer
Where are the fireworks???????????

It's like I heard nothing more than a dull thud sound when I got the mail reminding me it just launched.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2012 05:08 #28076 by Fildy
Replied by Fildy on topic Torchlight 2
It's going to be a great game I am sure, but having the same launch week as Borderlands 2 it is undoubtedly going to get overshadowed some. I loved the original and I can't wait to dig into this one, but it's going to have to wait a bit.

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davey_Boy

More
22 Sep 2012 11:30 #28088 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Torchlight 2

Fildy wrote: It's going to be a great game I am sure, but having the same launch week as Borderlands 2 it is undoubtedly going to get overshadowed some. I loved the original and I can't wait to dig into this one, but it's going to have to wait a bit.

This ^

I've been playing a shit load of Borderlands 2. And on launch the multiplayer on TL2 wasn't working (Which is imo the main reason why ppl were wanting to play TL2). So until I feel like I'm burnt out of Borderlands or my buddy's wanna play TL2 Borderlands 2 is gonna be played more than TL2 :P

More
22 Sep 2012 18:14 #28089 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Torchlight 2
I've been playing both of them and I can't choose which one is better. Two great games in one week? Yes please, just gotta find more time to play. I will say that Torchlight II has been getting more of my time. That is probably because I never did Diablo 3 and I needed a new dungeon crawler. Either way i'll enjoy both games. Highly recommended.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davey_Boy

We have 1238 guests and one member online

supportus