League Pick up league

More
22 Jun 2012 01:34 #25849 by Shroud
League Pick up league was created by Shroud
I'm trying to put together a pick up league for LoL. Basically just get some set teams that will play each other. I'm thinking of maybe doing a tourney every now and then. I've got some people for a team and I'm sure I could get a team from RHQ and some Microsoft interns that would be up for it. anyone here is welcome to join us but you must put a team together. This is mostly to gage interest. Teh plan is to be kinda of competitive but still pretty chill, heck if this gets rolling I may even track stats! :silly: so if your interested or have a team that is up for it let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2012 11:43 #25858 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Re: League Pick up league
Interesting... maybe.

More
22 Jun 2012 13:00 #25859 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: League Pick up league
I am with plague. I don't play that much but would be nice to be in a chill league.

More
22 Jun 2012 16:03 #25861 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: League Pick up league
I think having a set time to play would help me actually get the chance. It seems like there is always something else to do around the house. Go ahead and count me in. I'm sure you could include Nick_wic also... I'm not sure how often he checks the forums

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Jun 2012 10:28 #25876 by Leonresevil2
I'd be interested.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1968 guests and no members online

supportus