Spirit Tales

More
28 Mar 2012 05:48 #24323 by Twodavez
Spirit Tales was created by Twodavez
So is it true? two days after we get closed beta keys, they don't work because they are working on their open beta? What a game tease! B)
st.koramgame.com/2012/0327/article_14.html

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2012 05:56 #24326 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Spirit Tales
im going to follow up with them on this

Wes

More
28 Mar 2012 06:30 #24331 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Spirit Tales
You are in the open beta because you have a closed beta account.

More
28 Mar 2012 16:27 #24337 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Spirit Tales

Arxon wrote: You are in the open beta because you have a closed beta account.

Daveyo and I both tried to log-in yesterday at different times and we got an "unable to connect" error message. Then via their website it seemed to me that they are going to shut things down for a month to compile data and make updates to the game before releasing the open beta. I know my account will/should transfer over, but in the meen time, no Spirit tales. Right? :dry:
I was looking forward to playing some more at Nexus LAN since it's just a simple game to calm down off of a heavy LOL game or the fast pace of a FPS match!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
28 Mar 2012 22:04 #24345 by Arxon
Yeah, no playing till open beta =( We just made the LanOC guild too. Bah time to refarm 1gold to make it again.

More
28 Mar 2012 23:42 #24346 by Twodavez

Arxon wrote: Yeah, no playing till open beta =( We just made the LanOC guild too. Bah time to refarm 1gold to make it again.

Well what a sad thing. It was actually a pretty decent game. It was just starting to get interesting and non-grind oriented. Can you keep us up to date on when it's running again?

thanks Arxon!

More
29 Mar 2012 03:35 #24350 by Arxon
Sure will. I enjoyed the beta also.

More
31 Mar 2012 08:16 #24412 by Arxon

More
12 Apr 2012 04:38 #24599 by Arxon
Create your legend on 25th April, 2012

More
12 Apr 2012 05:50 #24605 by Twodavez
Boo, i was hoping to be able to play this at NeXus! it's a good time killer for the times when you need a break from the FPS action!

More
12 Apr 2012 17:49 #24608 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Re: Spirit Tales
Sign up for the open beta of Tera tera.enmasse.com/ it runs the weekend of NeXus LAN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twodavez

More
24 Apr 2012 06:24 - 24 Apr 2012 06:26 #24741 by Arxon

Open Beta Delayed Until May 10th

We are deeply sorry to say, but open beta for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10, 2012. It was a hard decision to make, but problems have occurred that have made it difficult to incorporate certain features that are vital to the release of the game. However, we are optimistic that this short, but necessary delay, will produce a much more complete and polished game.

We understand how this could create some frustrations and disappointment with Spirit Tales. We assure you that Spirit Tales will be moving forward stronger than ever and we will ensure the best quality game possible for you the users.

While we have delayed the release of Open Beta nothing else has changed and we will provide you with the best content we have to offer as well a slew of Events that will make you want to keep coming back to Spirit Tales.

At this time, I'd like to open up the thread to questions. Please feel free to post questions regarding the delay, the game itself, or any other constructive comments.

I'll be trying to keep up with this thread as best I can, but I will also be gathering questions to be answered on Wednesday and a massive Q & A thread where I discuss in detail all the questions you have.

Remember, this delay is to improve the game, and incorporate all features possible for Open Beta, not a cancellation.

Acknowledged Questions/Comments:
Why not release it how it is and then gradually add the content as weekly patches or something?
Short Answer, we need to make sure all features we are implementing are working properly. There are features at lower levels that are still having kinks worked out that you didn't see in CBT. With the features we needed to implement, it would not be possible to ensure a stable release by April 25th. It's very frustrating, but our only choice at this point. I'm as disappointed as anyone, however even I can't deny that I'd rather have a stable game with no issues than an unstable game.

We are not delaying because of bugs, but because of feature implementation. The content we were unable to apply by launch is very important and requires this delay.

So much for the Facebook event..
This is one of the reasons I am so upset as well. I worked hard to make sure that X-Legend and KoramGame worked together to get Spirit Tales out early. However a few snags along the way have caused this delay.

We were originally slated for April 30th, so had we not pushed up the launch with Facebook we would have been pushed back even farther.

I hope there will be no more delays.
I can assure you that there will not be any more.

Can you just have the download link posted in advance?
Yes The client will be available for download well before the Open Beta Launch.

I am concerned about the bad form of doing this 2 days before release.
I understand your point, and I agree. We had to wait until the last minute to announce the delay because it wasn't finalized yet. We have fought against this delay for some time and sadly we weren't victorious. We can say for certain though that this will be our only delay for launch.

Last edit: 24 Apr 2012 06:26 by Arxon.

More
11 May 2012 04:57 #25069 by Arxon
Open beta is now up! When I get home I will post or join a server with you guys so we can get a guild going.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

More
11 May 2012 06:29 #25070 by Twodavez
I know Daveyo has been wanting to play this again for a while... We're in, let us know the info, and i'll make sure i'm updated. Won't be until saturday evening till i can get logged in. Weren't we already in a guild during closed beta?

More
11 May 2012 07:47 #25071 by Arxon
Yeah but I got us one when you get on. Name is Arxon

More
11 May 2012 16:13 #25072 by Twodavez
Do we have to start over, or are our closed beta characters still out there? I hope we get to keep what we have already, it would be a "Thank you" for playing closed beta...

I'll be Twodavez, if i'm not already (depending on if we have to start over)

I think we friended up at LAN OC...

More
12 Sep 2012 12:09 - 09 Apr 2013 10:00 #27929 by Wings13
Replied by Wings13 on topic Re: Spirit Tales

Arxon wrote: Yeah but I got us one when you get on. Name is Arxon

In Spirit Tale, There are 9 maps and 50 levels in the game (Beta), easier maps for earlier levels and difficult maps with bigger monsters for later levels.Do you want to have your own criminal empire? Now there is a FB game Mobsters: Criminal Empire ,it can make your dream come true. You can do the everything here. What are you waiting for?
I am now playing Yitien Browser game and Throne of Myth
Last edit: 09 Apr 2013 10:00 by Wings13.

More
12 Sep 2012 15:57 #27930 by Twodavez

Wings13 wrote:

Arxon wrote: Yeah but I got us one when you get on. Name is Arxon

In Spirit Tale, There are 9 maps and 50 levels in the game (Beta), easier maps for earlier levels and difficult maps with bigger monsters for later levels.

Yeah, it's a pretty innovative game! Harder bosses at the end, someone needs to take this and run with it. it's genius!

We have 1526 guests and one member online

supportus