EVE Online

More
09 Mar 2012 23:00 #23698 by Ender
EVE Online was created by Ender
I was thinking about joining EVE online, just because I miss Earth & Beyond so much. Anyone happen to have an account right now that wants to do the buddy program and I can get you free rewards? If not, I'm signing up. Let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2012 07:05 #23707 by Hasbeen
Replied by Hasbeen on topic Re: EVE Online
I enjoyed the game for a time and every now and then go back to it. Haven't played it for about 1/2 year now and only somewhat miss it. Sadly I never got to involved and never left the confines of safe space or really narrowed my characters skills and abilities to one particular area of expertise.

More
10 Mar 2012 12:55 #23718 by TownFunk
Replied by TownFunk on topic Re: EVE Online
I've got one, and I've been trying to decide whether or not to sign up again. I just don't really have time for it, so I'd pretty much just be paying to have my skills train (which isn't so bad) but I don't know if I'd ever use them once trained. My corporation always signs up and quits about the same time, and it's not really much fun to play alone.

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
13 Mar 2012 19:40 #23785 by Kelf
Replied by Kelf on topic Re: EVE Online
Ive started it before but I was by myself and didnt really know what to do. If a decent amount of LanOC people played I'd join if someone would mentor me. B)

More
02 May 2012 22:33 #24912 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: EVE Online
I've recently installed and started playing Eve ONline, i just can't go back to WoW...
I'm Daveed Odin if anyone wants to buddy me and maybe we could run some mission together. I'm not really sure how to do that yet, but i'm sure once i figure it out, it would be fun. I've heard that Eve University is a good Corp (Guild) wiki.eveuniversity.org/Main_Page for noobs...
Let me know if anyone plays and is interested in doing something together sometime.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
02 May 2012 22:50 #24913 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: EVE Online
I wish I could get Eve as a screensaver. I don't enjoy the actual gameplay, but the game itself is absolutely gorgeous.

More
03 May 2012 00:47 #24919 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Re: EVE Online
Why start playing EO when D3 is less than 2 weeks away? :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, Arxon

We have 1900 guests and no members online

supportus