Free weekend play of Shattered Horizon

More
18 Feb 2010 12:04 #2125 by Nacelle
store.steampowered.com/news/3469/
You can proload it through Steam, right now. I've heard some people call it Descent multiplayer, without the spacecraft.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2010 13:50 #2127 by Twodavez
I know Linky bought it and so did I. Make sure everyone gets this downloaded and we'll all figure the game out together!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Feb 2010 14:55 #2131 by Lersar
We need to keep scheduling events on free Steam game weekends. Its a good way to try out games at a LAN setting. I know I was one of a few who bought Killing Floor because of the great time we had with it at the LAN.

More
18 Feb 2010 15:20 #2132 by Twodavez
Too bad Wes couldn't throw around his LAN OC weight over at steam and get some temp keys to be used during LANs that would allow everyone to have a "free weekend" of a game they are trying to push at the LAN. It would be great marketing for the company plus a good pulling item to get people to the LAN. Sort-of what C2 did for Heroes of Newerth at the IU LAN and pretty much any other LAN that someone goes to recently. I'm sure they could develope a way for Wes to give steam names and then steam could gift the games to everyone from friday to sunday.
I'd be willing to contact steam and try to set this up for future LAN's as my contribution to LAN OC if We is ok with it.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1700 guests and one member online

supportus