L4D2 $18

More
02 Feb 2010 20:51 #1964 by Reaper
L4D2 $18 was created by Reaper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2010 22:13 #1965 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: L4D2 $18
The link is to the 1st L4D

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
03 Feb 2010 00:14 #1967 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic RE: L4D2 $18
You're right, it wasn't that way before - it definitely went to L4D2 - and now the Slickdeals page shows the offer as expired. So my guess is it was a pricing mistake and any orders made will be canceled soon.

More
03 Feb 2010 00:56 #1968 by Twodavez
I'd sue if they canceled my order! they advertised it, i bought it at that price, i better get it at that price! Ha ha, it says it's out of order anyway, so yeah, someone's loosing thier job! :-)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
03 Feb 2010 15:58 #1975 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: L4D2 $18
That's interesting... is that another case where you could've printed it off and took it to a retail store as a competitor's coupon?

More
03 Feb 2010 16:29 #1981 by Twodavez
I'm not sure if all retail stores will honor a non-"brick & mortor" stores advertisment. What would stop me from making twodavez.com a retail place online and then advertise prices for games that i happen to be out of stock. Typically they'll only honor it if it's another larger retail store... But that's just what i've experienced back when i worked at Sear's. (which was 6 years ago)
In fact i think Meijer won't price match for walmart because walmart's quality of products are different. So while your buying hanes socks, you're getting a different quality at meijer vs walmart...

More
03 Feb 2010 17:00 #1984 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: L4D2 $18
Thats what I figured. Probably doesn't stop people from trying though.

More
03 Feb 2010 20:09 #1986 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic RE: L4D2 $18
FYI, my buddy that bought this when it was $18 called J&R. They are supposedly shipping his copy today.

We have 1934 guests and one member online

supportus