Shattered Horizon

More
31 Dec 2009 22:08 #1673 by Twodavez
Shattered Horizon was created by Twodavez
Anyone played Shattered Horizon yet? it looks pretty cool and it's 75% off today only on steam...
store.steampowered.com/app/18110/

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2009 22:13 #1674 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: Shattered Horizon
I think Tim's played it... personally I haven't but I know there was a lot of hype about it before it came out on the Steam community. For $4.99, if I had some extra cash I'd take a chance.

More
01 Jan 2010 09:02 #1678 by s_mason16
Replied by s_mason16 on topic RE: Shattered Horizon
Dave I think Im going to buy it. So maybe I'll see you on it.

More
05 Jan 2010 10:26 #1700 by Lersar
Verdict anyone?

More
05 Jan 2010 10:28 #1704 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: Shattered Horizon
i missed out

boo

Wes

More
05 Jan 2010 13:38 #1705 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: Shattered Horizon
I played it for about an hour and i had some crazy dreams about it. It's a good concept, but my wife was watching some streaming videos so i could lag out and wasn't able to connect to a few servers, but after that it was a good game. Worth $5.00 but it still needs some development. There is no push to talk voice chat, which would be helpful, but overall not a bad game.
The one problem i have is that i can't find any other weapon besides the assult rifle and the maps are so big having the 3rd demension of up and down that it'll take a while to learn them. Maybe we could get this going at a LAN or something... Wish game makers would give weeekend CD Keys to LAN's so that people could try it out before buying it. Most games have demos and some free weekends, but in a LAN setting it one of the best times to get to know a game, because then during breaks people can talk about it and keeps the game exciting.
Wes maybe you could tell a few Reps while you down there that they should support a few LAN's and get their games out!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
05 Jan 2010 15:43 #1706 by Lersar

Twodavez wrote: Maybe we could get this going at a LAN or something... Wish game makers would give weeekend CD Keys to LAN's so that people could try it out before buying it. Most games have demos and some free weekends, but in a LAN setting it one of the best times to get to know a game, because then during breaks people can talk about it and keeps the game exciting.

Especially when you know Steam already has the capabilities to do so, with free friend passes you get when you purchase certain games.

More
05 Jan 2010 18:23 #1709 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: Shattered Horizon
Speaking of Friend passes, i may have a few if anyone is interested in trying the game... Just PM Me on steam next time you see i'm on and i'll hook you up!

More
05 Jan 2010 18:46 #1710 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic RE: Shattered Horizon
ok dave!!!

We have 1460 guests and one member online

supportus