Damn you Nintendo, Damn you Walmart

More
11 Dec 2009 02:21 - 11 Dec 2009 02:22 #1496 by garfi3ld
So i did it..

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2009 02:52 #1497 by Twodavez
You'll be happy! it's the best party game system out there! Really good for drinking games or just some friendly competition!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
11 Dec 2009 16:46 #1509 by Tim
That's cool you now have a fantastic new bookend/paperweight/dust collector. LOL I'm just kidding man there is some sweet software for it you just have to watch out for crap and man is there a lot. New Mario Bros. was a good buy I also recommend: Dead Space: Extraction, Cooking Mama, ExciteTruck and Metroid Prime Trilogy. RE 4 and the Resident Evil Archives are also a good buy. Have fun! At least for a little while then you'll just start spending your money buying 20 year old games that are far better than anything released recently. :)

Oh and I do recommend grabbing component cables. I know 480p is hardly worth getting excited for but trust me next to 1080p 480i looks like eye cancer. :)

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
11 Dec 2009 21:28 #1514 by Lersar

Tim wrote: At least for a little while then you'll just start spending your money buying 20 year old games that are far better than anything released recently. :)

So true

More
11 Dec 2009 22:02 #1517 by Tim
Dude I've been on top of the Wii since pre-launch I even used to write for Wii centric website. It's sooo hard to sift through the crap and find something good to play. And when you do you find out that no one else bought. Too many shit eaters out there. Enjoy Game Party 900 and Party Bash 75 kids :)

And one last thing...... Super Paper Mario can lick my bawls!!! Yeah that's right I said it......What!:=D

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
11 Dec 2009 22:26 #1519 by garfi3ld
honestly I picked the system up just for the new mario. I also plan to download oldschool games. I dont think there is anything else i care to much about picking up right now. Alex may want a few games though

Wes

More
12 Dec 2009 01:43 #1525 by NitrosDragon
Pssh, Wii? I play Super Metroid on my SNES. =]

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
13 Dec 2009 00:41 #1532 by Shibumi
Yes do not touch the Paper Mario for the Wii with a 25 foot pole. It was terrible, they took a good game and shat on it. The original paper mario was excellent because it had some really cool RPG elements. Even the gamecube ones were good too, even though they started teetering towards what the wii version is now. New Super Mario Bros wii is freaking awesome.

Also everything Tim listed is excellent, in addition the Mario Kart game is pretty solid, and then the obvious winners are Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy. There are LOADS of trash games out there for it, be sure to do your homework before even renting games.

More
13 Dec 2009 03:49 #1536 by Scootpogo
Super metroid for the SNES was the best game everrrrr. There was another game for nes with a Giant rocket launcher like controller that took like 3000 AA's.

also shibumi what realm in WoW do you play on?

More
13 Dec 2009 04:11 #1537 by Dreyvas
Funny you guys should talk about it, I just started playing Super Metroid on my SNES for the first time tonight.

More
14 Dec 2009 17:14 #1551 by Shibumi

Scootpogo wrote: Super metroid for the SNES was the best game everrrrr. There was another game for nes with a Giant rocket launcher like controller that took like 3000 AA's.

also shibumi what realm in WoW do you play on?

Believe it or not, I haven't played wow in about 10 or so months now. I used to play on Dalaran and Arthas though. I bought the original Collector's Edition way back in 2004, finally got tired of it last year. I mainly began wow for the warcraft story line, which they've recently thrown out the window.

But yeah, I remember that rocket launcher thing... I rememeber using it to shoot at windows of a house or something in some game. I think it was akin to whack a mole with stuff popping up in one of like 12 windows on the side of a building or something.

More
14 Dec 2009 23:00 #1553 by NitrosDragon

Scootpogo wrote: Super metroid for the SNES was the best game everrrrr.

Dreyvas wrote: Funny you guys should talk about it, I just started playing Super Metroid on my SNES for the first time tonight.

I couldn't find anywhere in Michigan with it so I picked the last copy up at a used games shop on my last trip to San Diego.
I hated the jump to FPS/3rd person in the Prime series. =[

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
15 Dec 2009 06:27 #1558 by Scootpogo
I thought it was pretty good for the gamecube.. you cant keep everygame as a side scroller honestly.

More
15 Dec 2009 22:26 #1571 by Dreyvas
Very true. I love both the early games and the Prime series. Metroid Prime had one of the best soundtracks of all time.

We have 1384 guests and one member online

supportus