Where's the gaming talk?

More
17 Nov 2009 21:40 #1262 by Shibumi
I went to update the upcoming games thread today and I noticed that there's pretty much no actual gaming talk going on in this category. Come on guys, start some threads going on your favorite games that are upcoming. Or even talk about the ones you're already playing. I know you're all out there anticipating something.

So start a thread on it, you don't even have to be thorough about the intro, just get a thread going and maybe a release date. Would be nice to populate up the upcoming thread with some good healthy discussion :D

I'll make a new one also to add to the list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2009 22:51 #1263 by Nacelle
Other than Borderlands, there's nothing new I'm interested in playing. Eventhough I've played League of Legends, I go back to Demigod.

More
18 Nov 2009 02:10 #1270 by jj_Sky5000
I need to play more HON, i think it will replace Demigod Just becaused thier are more items and its hitting the main stream hard. I saw MW2 in person and it looks pretty bad ass. More realistic so we will see what happen over teh next couple of months. l4d2 is lfd2 Not much to say (lol) One of my favorite things in CS:S was killing zombies i think i got burned out. I not really good at anything becaus ei dont pratcie at anything. (sniper) tf2 thats about it.... Nothing got my attention yet. I sucked so bad this weekend at tf2,cod4 and hon havnt been playing!!!!

More
18 Nov 2009 03:06 #1274 by Twodavez
I agree that HON might replace Demigod. I like the tier structure and you get ratings when playing online so that you should be playing with people your own skill level. With all the Beta keys floating around, some of the time you run into people starting new keys, but have been playing for a while, but over all it's a really well made game. The concept is the same as Demigod, but i think it's more balanced between the heros and can be picked up easier once a few ground rules are understood. We'll see what shakes out!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Nov 2009 05:15 #1278 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: Where's the gaming talk?
This month is pretty busy if you bounce between console and PC. Assassin's Creed 2 just released, as well as the New Super Mario Brothers Wii, which after watching Misty play quite a bit looks pretty fun. I haven't played enough of AC2 to have a verdict yet, most my time has been occupied with L4D2, which has a lot going on for me. It's similar to the first but also very different in a lot of ways. I also did get the chance to play some campaign of MW2, which was simply amazing.

In terms of what's coming up, God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, StarCraft 2 (supposedly, I haven't kept up on all the details about the release date), new C&C, Splinter Cell Conviction, BioShock 2, Mass Effect 2 all have 2010 release dates. My console side tends to show more with release dates. Also, new details on Guild Wars 2 were just released not too long ago as well.

We have 1607 guests and one member online

supportus