Visual Basics 6

More
02 Sep 2010 03:08 #8769 by vialdragon
Visual Basics 6 was created by vialdragon
If anyone would happen to have a copy of Visual Basics 6 It would help me out in a big way. So if you happen to be snooping through old shit and think to yourself I'll never use this again. THINK OF ME.
If you really wanna know why I'll tell you but as significant as it is the story is quite boring.

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2010 03:39 #8772 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Visual Basics 6
I've got a "SAMS Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6" book that comes with a CD that includes "Microsoft Visual Basic 6, Working Model" and "additional tools, utilities, and resources". Sound like what you need?

More
02 Sep 2010 05:35 - 02 Sep 2010 05:35 #8786 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic Re: Visual Basics 6
I'm not sure whether or not this would work for you, but you can get a freebie of VB.Net 2010 which will likely do what you're needing (perhaps with a few changes).

www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#2010-Visual-Basic
Last edit: 02 Sep 2010 05:35 by Reaper.

More
02 Sep 2010 06:15 #8789 by vialdragon
Replied by vialdragon on topic Re: Visual Basics 6

Lersar wrote: I've got a "SAMS Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6" book that comes with a CD that includes "Microsoft Visual Basic 6, Working Model" and "additional tools, utilities, and resources". Sound like what you need?

thats perfect thank you.

and reaper thank you too but it has to be 6. its a whole ordeal the less I speak of it the better off we will all be.

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
02 Sep 2010 20:02 #8807 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Visual Basics 6

vialdragon wrote:

Lersar wrote: I've got a "SAMS Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6" book that comes with a CD that includes "Microsoft Visual Basic 6, Working Model" and "additional tools, utilities, and resources". Sound like what you need?

thats perfect thank you.

its yours, just let me know when and where

We have 1483 guests and one member online

supportus