EVGA ROCKS!

More
09 Jun 2010 01:21 #6436 by Twodavez
EVGA ROCKS! was created by Twodavez
So as i've mentioned about my Recent RMA adventure i had a problem with my video card at the last LAN. Long story short, it started smoking and became unusable. I called up EVGA and i was just outside of my 1 years unlimited warranty, but they were able to hook me up with a 1 time replacement which officially made me a customer for LIFE!
Thanks EVGA, not only did i get an american both times i needed to call for support, but after helping me upload a copy of my invoice from newegg, it wasn't more than 20 minutes and i had all the RMA instructions in my inbox! :woohoo:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2010 01:30 #6439 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
It should also be pointed out that this was all on a Saturday. Good customer service is hard to come by, I am glad you had a good experience. It makes me feel good about recommending EVGA video cards

Wes

More
09 Jun 2010 02:23 #6440 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
Good to hear about your experience! I'll definitely keep an eye out for EVGA during my next purchase of computer hardware. :)

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
09 Jun 2010 03:05 #6443 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
and they spoke english..

More
09 Jun 2010 11:56 #6448 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
Plus i need to thank Garfi3ld, Technobear, & Nacelle for helping determine what the best plan of action was at that time. It's great having a community of friends around to help out in a crisis!
And a special Thanks goes out to JJ, who let me borrow his GTX 280 until my new card comes in! Now i just need to find some time to play some games with it because it's an awesome card! Technobear did let me borrow his extra card which was an ATI that i had problems getting TF2 to run, but at least i had a PC for a little while. That's the one thing you don't think about, Most of our motherboards don't even have on-board video cards, so if yours goes under, you're just without video :unsure:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
09 Jun 2010 13:43 #6455 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
Twodavez wrote:

Plus i need to thank Garfi3ld, Technobear, & Nacelle for helping determine what the best plan of action was at that time. It's great having a community of friends around to help out in a crisis!
And a special Thanks goes out to JJ, who let me borrow his GTX 280 until my new card comes in! Now i just need to find some time to play some games with it because it's an awesome card! Technobear did let me borrow his extra card which was an ATI that i had problems getting TF2 to run, but at least i had a PC for a little while. That's the one thing you don't think about, Most of our motherboards don't even have on-board video cards, so if yours goes under, you're just without video :unsure:

I'll drink to that, and increase karma.

More
09 Jun 2010 16:04 #6467 by garfi3ld
no need to thank us, I am just glad you got everything worked out quickly

Wes

More
09 Jun 2010 16:44 #6473 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
Twodavez wrote:

1. no problem glad we could get you figured out.
2. lol i didnt say it was a GOOD video card!
:lol: :silly:

More
10 Jun 2010 12:29 #6494 by Oh4sh0
Replied by Oh4sh0 on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
EVGA might be in some trouble. Recently it's rumored that Sapphire acquired their motherboard team, and their European head left the company.

More
10 Jun 2010 16:27 #6501 by garfi3ld
That shouldn't effect their video card division, but who knows what will happen to their motherboards.

I am excited to see what the guys do with MSI, time for more white motherboards lol

Wes

More
10 Jun 2010 18:02 - 10 Jun 2010 18:03 #6506 by Oh4sh0
Replied by Oh4sh0 on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
Yeah, but I can't imagine they're making much money off of fermi alone to survive. I'd hate to see em go.
Last edit: 10 Jun 2010 18:03 by Oh4sh0.

More
23 Jun 2010 01:55 #6768 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:EVGA ROCKS!
So i finally got my RMA Video card back, and it's just like Christmas! Amazing customer service...

We have 1177 guests and one member online

supportus