More Microsft and EA Dictating Platorms

More
30 Oct 2013 15:36 #33201 by Wingcmdr77
Just like we've experience with BF3, BF4, and Titan Fall (Looks like a great game)

www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/10/...s4/?partner=yahootix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2013 19:30 #33208 by Deb0
I always have to wonder if spending that much more for exclusive rights is even worth it but I guess Microsoft has their reasons. I also seems very odd to me the Microsoft always totes the exclusivity tag so much on something that is available on two platforms.

More
31 Oct 2013 16:53 #33214 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Its their IP, they can do with it what they want. EA is generally an "All Platform" publisher. I bet MS spent a ton of money to keep TitanFall(TF) XboxOne (X1) exclusive in perpetuity. But look at it this way.... MS had a very rough start with the X1. When TF was announced, and teased, it got a TON of positive press. It is one of the most anticipated titles for next gen. MS saw this, and said, "What better way to sell a ton of new X1s than to exclusive this title. Also, they could, if they wanted, make it also a W8 exclusive.

Another option with this exclusive would be to make PC and console gamers play together. I think this would be a great title to make that happen myself. It could also be another way for MS to push W8. "If you play TF on W8, then you can game together with the X1 players!

Just my 2 cents. I would like change for my nickel now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wingcmdr77

We have 1835 guests and no members online

supportus