Nyko Technologies Above and Beyond!

More
09 Jul 2013 04:17 #31664 by Wingcmdr77
Been a great Monday thanks to Nyko Technologies outstanding service, it's nice to have something go your way. Story starts about two weeks ago, wanting to play some PS3 games with my little boy. Well the original PS3 controller holds a charge just fine.

The 2008 era Nyko Zero Controller does not. Maybe a few minutes. Called Nyko in California and was informed that the 50-60 dollar controller is no longer supported and no third party sellers the rechargeable battery back anymore. Below is a link to the controller :http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Zero-Wireless-Controller-colors-3/dp/B000LD3S5K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Took several calls to get through to a live person, not sure why? But at this point it doesnt matter because upon talking to someone I was informed if I right a small note telling them whom I talked too and mail the old controller back, they will mail me this one: www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item...qQobgCFYhAMgodH3IAew

So it will only cost me 5.00-6.00 dollars in shipping with the flat rate box. Well actually its already on the way, I paid a little extra for delivery confirmation of course.

What do you guys think of this deal? Pretty sweat, yes!!???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1887 guests and no members online

supportus