PS4

More
21 Feb 2013 06:25 #29566 by garfi3ld
PS4 was created by garfi3ld
What do you think

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2013 07:52 #29567 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic PS4
Meh. I'll likely just get the next Xbox since that's what most people I know will have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhythmatic

More
21 Feb 2013 07:52 #29568 by draymac
Replied by draymac on topic Re: PS4
I was able to keep up via Twitter and ign's post coverage. I have always liked Sony's systems and games but never thought they could compete with Xbox's presentation and atmosphere. It looks like they are bridging that gap. I am by no means going to sell my pc and pre order but it's fun to watch the hype.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

More
21 Feb 2013 08:42 #29571 by Wingcmdr77
Replied by Wingcmdr77 on topic PS4
They never showed the actual console, so WHAT PS4? :silly:

More
22 Feb 2013 08:09 #29603 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic PS4
I'll buy it after they have support for my 1000$+ PS3/PSN library. Until then I am content modding Skyrim.

More
26 Feb 2013 22:37 #29642 by Arkoth
Replied by Arkoth on topic PS4
I think it's too early to tell if it will be a success or not. There is a lot they are not telling us yet about the features/restrictions it will have. I am optimistic about it and very excited, but I feel a lot of people missed the point of their announcement. I found this article that sums up how I feel about it:

Why you’re wrong about the PS4 launch

We will just have to wait until E3 to see what else they have up their sleeve I guess.

More
26 Feb 2013 23:52 #29643 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic PS4
personally, I wanted to know what it was going to cost and if it was going to have any form of disc drive on it. But truth be told I doubt I will buy into any consoles this generation, unless they sell me on functionality beyond gaming. I can game on any of my pc's, I can use steam on my television as well and game, and I really haven't touched any of our consoles in years.

Wes

More
27 Feb 2013 12:24 #29648 by Deb0
From what we know it will have a physical disk drive but all games released for it will be available for download the same day through the PS Store. Console people love their disks man but I think it's clear the console companies recognized they are competing against Steam. I would always expect a pretty high price tag where Sony is concerned but once all the doomsayers calm down they'll realize Sony ends up putting better hardware in their systems to justify the price tag. The fact is a lot of people here have gaming PCs with price tags that dwarf consoles but for a lot of people they fall in that price range. I, for one, also refuse to play adventure games like Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham Asylum/City on a PC so I will definitely give it a look but it NEEDS to be a leap to justify not just keep my old toaster oven around. I have invested too much into it.

More
27 Feb 2013 13:00 #29650 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic PS4
www.ouya.tv/ and be done with consoles

More
08 Mar 2013 02:08 #29759 by Deb0

More
08 Mar 2013 02:41 - 08 Mar 2013 02:42 #29760 by garfi3ld
Last edit: 08 Mar 2013 02:42 by garfi3ld.

We have 1784 guests and no members online

supportus