Hello from Mushkin Enhanced

More
12 Jan 2011 03:34 #13319 by MushkinSean
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be hanging around here from now on.
If you have any questions or need any advice on any Mushkin Enhanced products let me know, I will do my best to help answer your questions or guide you in the right direction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac, L0rdG1gabyt3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2011 04:00 #13320 by Lersar
Good to meet you! It's great to see a company going to the consumer about their product. Welcome to LanOC, we're glad to have you with us.

More
14 Jan 2011 06:31 #13357 by garfi3ld
Hey Sean, thanks for visiting the site. Looking forward to seeing feedback on Mushkin products.

For those of you who have been around for a long time, Sean will be doing what Mushkin Greg did a few years back. Don't be afraid to ask any ram questions I am sure he will be happy to help.

Wes

More
16 Jan 2011 00:15 #13388 by Davey_Boy
Sounds good!! It's nice to know that companies are willing to go to the customers!!

Thanks!!
:laugh:

More
16 Jan 2011 03:52 #13389 by Wingless92
Well with OZC getting out of the Memory business looks like we have one less company to drive down prices :(. I will have to look at Mushkin for my next build whenever that may be.

Looking at your SSD Sean, I saw that they use the Sandforce controllers. I have 2 Intel drives now but i'm looking for one for my LanBox PC. With Intel they want you to run a program once a week to make sure that it is configured correctly and running correctly. Do you guys have something similar? Just wondering.

More
17 Jan 2011 22:51 #13400 by MushkinSean
The Sandforce controller has no need for program like that. It has a built in form of "garbage collection" and of course TRIM.
If you are using Windows 7 and fairly recent mobo with an AMD or Intel chipset, the SSD will take care of itself.

More
17 Jan 2011 23:32 #13401 by Wingless92
Right, didn't know if your SSD's came with a program like that just to check it. I will look into your drives. Thanks Sean.

We have 1752 guests and one member online

supportus