Getting Ready!

More
07 Apr 2010 15:37 #3476 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:Getting Ready!
+Karma, what a great deal. I'm even tempted, hmmm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2010 15:40 #3478 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re:Getting Ready!
I fixed it sweetheart just for you. Well, and Twodaves, gotta help a brother out!

More
07 Apr 2010 16:48 #3494 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:Getting Ready!
Too bad i couldn't have it here by the weekend (at least without spending the sales price in shipping) I'll get with my bro-in-law and see if this is in the budget for him, he'd be soo happy to get something upgraded from the "stock" mouse he has now. I never knew how big of a difference a mouse made. Now that i have a gaming mouse, i'm a believer!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
08 Apr 2010 03:08 #3524 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re:Getting Ready!
Wingless92 wrote:

www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+G9+Laser...538878&skuId=8472324

Interesting look, is it actually comfortable?
I had an infamous issue with a Logitech mouse, system software destroyed my XP boot files, spend a lot to get my computer working again. I think Logitech has gotten better maybe, but I'll probably go with a Razer. Eventually.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
08 Apr 2010 04:08 #3526 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Re:Getting Ready!
I'll destroy someone elses keyboard for the gaming one, but I just got a new wireless keyboard for christmas so I can't destroy it just yet. But give me someone elses and that thing will be freakin destroyed! :laugh:

More
09 Apr 2010 00:39 #3584 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re:Getting Ready!
Shroud wrote:

I'll destroy someone elses keyboard for the gaming one, but I just got a new wireless keyboard for christmas so I can't destroy it just yet. But give me someone elses and that thing will be freakin destroyed! :laugh:

I'm gonna make sure I destroy mine before you grab it and destroy it for me lol I can just see it now. Time to destroy your keyboards for the G15 *Shroud grabs mine and just smashes it on the ground* "Done!"

More
09 Apr 2010 01:30 #3589 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Re:Getting Ready!
Whatever lets me win. :cheer:

More
09 Apr 2010 01:41 #3591 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:Getting Ready!
Leonresevil2 wrote:

Wingless92 wrote:

www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+G9+Laser...538878&skuId=8472324

Interesting look, is it actually comfortable?
I had an infamous issue with a Logitech mouse, system software destroyed my XP boot files, spend a lot to get my computer working again. I think Logitech has gotten better maybe, but I'll probably go with a Razer. Eventually.

I love the multiple shells.

how did their software mess up your boot files??

Wes

More
12 Apr 2010 19:44 #3691 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re:Getting Ready!
garfi3ld wrote:

how did their software mess up your boot files??

Apparently the software uninstaller decided to take out windows sys files needed to execute the main operating system. Basically: booted up, connected mouse, installed software, found it didn't work with most games, uninstalled software, it requested a reboot, then wouldn't boot into the OS again upon reboot. Didn't know about OS discs and such at the time. Paid big time to retrieve my data, and get everything running somewhat like it was before. Horrible experience, found others online with the same issue, and Logitech took no liability with the issue.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
12 Apr 2010 19:56 #3694 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:Getting Ready!
Assuming a person did have the OS install discs, you could probably boot from them to repair your system in a situation like that, I think. But yeah, if you didn't, you'd be SOL.

We have 1680 guests and no members online

supportus