PC for sale

More
01 Jun 2010 18:22 - 06 Jun 2010 18:20 #6287 by ZkTaylor
PC for sale was created by ZkTaylor
I've decided to sell my pc in hopes of upgrading next month.

AMD Phenom X4 9550
Xfx Geforce GTX 275
4 Gig Mushkin PC2-6400
Xfx nForce 750a SLI mobo
Cooler Master HAF 932
Cooler Master Hyper N520 cooler
Thermalright T-rad2 GTX cooler
Apevia Iceberg 680w power supply

I'm asking $400. The sooner I can get rid of this, the better. Pm me if your interested.

UV lights not included
Last edit: 06 Jun 2010 18:20 by ZkTaylor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2010 18:40 #6288 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:PC for sale
Travis, this would be a good rig for you

Wes

More
02 Jun 2010 03:50 #6302 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re:PC for sale
Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
03 Jun 2010 01:11 #6328 by ZkTaylor
Replied by ZkTaylor on topic Re:PC for sale
Anyone? Anyone? I really gotta get rid of this soon. I MIGHT even throw in my Saitek Cyborg and my G5 to anyone interested. If I get no takers, its going on ebay next week, I thought I would be nice and give you guys first dibs though :)

More
03 Jun 2010 01:48 #6331 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:PC for sale
leon is probably scrabbling money together

More
03 Jun 2010 22:08 #6343 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re:PC for sale
I'm interested in that Cyborg if you're offering it separate.

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
04 Jun 2010 12:15 #6365 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:PC for sale
Is the G5 the keyboard or mouse?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
04 Jun 2010 15:13 #6371 by garfi3ld
mouse

Wes

More
04 Jun 2010 16:54 #6373 by Twodavez
ZkTaylor wrote:

Anyone? Anyone? I really gotta get rid of this soon. I MIGHT even throw in my Saitek Cyborg and my G5 to anyone interested. If I get no takers, its going on ebay next week, I thought I would be nice and give you guys first dibs though :)

how much are you looking to get for the G5 mouse?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
04 Jun 2010 19:41 - 04 Jun 2010 19:47 #6375 by ZkTaylor
I'm not selling them seperate yet. I want to get rid of it all at once. If nobody buys it all, I'll part it out in a week or two then and get back to you with a price.
Last edit: 04 Jun 2010 19:47 by ZkTaylor.

More
06 Jun 2010 06:30 #6390 by ZkTaylor
Any takers for $400?

More
06 Jun 2010 16:17 #6393 by garfi3ld
I can't believe noone has bought this! This is an AMAZING deal!!!

what are your plans for a new rig Zack?

Wes

More
06 Jun 2010 16:27 #6394 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:PC for sale
twodaves should buy this.. just in case

More
06 Jun 2010 17:04 #6395 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re:PC for sale
I just texted my lil brother about this. I'm currently in Tenn. atm so idk how I'd get him to pick it up. Maybe depending on where you live Dreyvas might be able to help me out? idk I still gotta see what my bro says.

If leon still needs a compy you may wanna buy this buddy! Don't let this post stop ya.

More
06 Jun 2010 17:50 - 06 Jun 2010 17:52 #6397 by ZkTaylor
it will be a suprise wes B) after i sell this i should have enough to get what i want, plus i'm graduating today so i'll have graduation money too.
Last edit: 06 Jun 2010 17:52 by ZkTaylor.

More
06 Jun 2010 20:26 #6398 by Davey_Boy
ok, nvm...my bro doesn't want it. If I didn't just buy a new one I'd be all over this...can't believe it isn't gone already :(

More
06 Jun 2010 23:38 #6399 by Leonresevil2
Ok, I will probably be getting this, if Zk is still holding the offer. I had a build going that would end up being around $400, and have some of the parts ordered, but this would offer higher performance for the same price. If all I need to get myself is a hard drive and monitor, then I'll be happy with that.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
07 Jun 2010 12:10 #6403 by Twodavez
Leonresevil2 wrote:

Ok, I will probably be getting this, if Zk is still holding the offer. I had a build going that would end up being around $400, and have some of the parts ordered, but this would offer higher performance for the same price. If all I need to get myself is a hard drive and monitor, then I'll be happy with that.

There is no way you could build something this good for $400! The video card alone is worth $230!

More
07 Jun 2010 19:30 #6405 by ZkTaylor
Still up for grabs if anyone else is interested

More
07 Jun 2010 22:21 #6406 by Twodavez
$400!!! and that includes the mouse and keyboard?
Anyone wanna go in with me and part this PC out
Case - Sell for $90
Video Card + aftermarket cooler - Sell for $240
Mouse - Sell for $25
Keyboard - Sell for $40
Then you still ahve the rest of the PC that just needs a cheap case and video card...
Leonresevil, if you think you can build something new that's going to be this good for this price, your nuts!

On a side not, i'm still interested in the mouse if your looking to sell that on it's own...

More
08 Jun 2010 01:52 - 08 Jun 2010 01:52 #6408 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:PC for sale
Twodavez wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote:

There is no way you could build something this good for $400! The video card alone is worth $230!

Maybe I'm really missing something here, but I think that's what he's saying.
Last edit: 08 Jun 2010 01:52 by Dreyvas.

More
08 Jun 2010 02:23 #6412 by Leonresevil2
I didn't ever intend to have a rig THAT good. What I have putting together will give me that potential in the future, but I just want something better than what I have. I guess if I started my search for a computer build a month later than I did, I'd have this right now. I would be interested in the mouse; got about all the parts I need, most ordered and some shipped before I knew what all was going on for this.

Really, I have a hard enough time spending money as it is, and I do kinda regret being aggressive on some purchases for once, since I could have gotten this rig if I didn't already have parts. But I'm kinda ok with it, since I get to build a rig from scratch, which will be an important experience for me. The rig I end up with may not be the best or coolest, but it will be mine, one I built. I've been a console gamer, so this will kinda be an official step into being a PC gamer for me.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
08 Jun 2010 02:32 #6413 by ZkTaylor
Twodavez wrote:

$400!!! and that includes the mouse and keyboard?

If it means i can get rid of this thing faster, then yes lol. I just really need the cash if i want to upgrade.

More
08 Jun 2010 03:57 #6415 by Davey_Boy
Leonresevil2 wrote:

I didn't ever intend to have a rig THAT good. What I have putting together will give me that potential in the future, but I just want something better than what I have. I guess if I started my search for a computer build a month later than I did, I'd have this right now. I would be interested in the mouse; got about all the parts I need, most ordered and some shipped before I knew what all was going on for this.

Really, I have a hard enough time spending money as it is, and I do kinda regret being aggressive on some purchases for once, since I could have gotten this rig if I didn't already have parts. But I'm kinda ok with it, since I get to build a rig from scratch, which will be an important experience for me. The rig I end up with may not be the best or coolest, but it will be mine, one I built. I've been a console gamer, so this will kinda be an official step into being a PC gamer for me.

Congratz Man!!! Nothing better than having the pride and joy of saying that you built your own rig from scratch!!! I applaud thee!! ;)

More
08 Jun 2010 15:47 #6419 by Twodavez
Going Going GONE!
I found a buyer who'll take it with the keyboard and mouse
One of my friends at work wants it.
Please drop him an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to arrange payment details and pick-up plans. We live in Fort Wayne, not sure where you're located.

More
08 Jun 2010 16:13 #6420 by ZkTaylor
I live pretty much on the michigan/indiana border. so driving to ft wayne is not an issue with me.

More
08 Jun 2010 16:13 #6421 by garfi3ld
Does that mean we have someone new who would be interested in playing games with us?

Wes

More
09 Jun 2010 01:17 #6435 by Twodavez
Here's the best part, my friend is just getting it for parts... He doesnt' play anything that needs this powerful of a PC, he loves to play AOE II so unless that's an old school tourney (which i doubt since SCII is coming out) he stears clear of the Big Lans... I always invite him though.
He's actually letting me trade my new (after RMA) GTX 260 for the GTX 275 in this PC, so i'm getting an upgrade as kind of a finders fee :-)

More
09 Jun 2010 01:21 #6437 by garfi3ld
:( i was hoping to pick up a new victim.. I mean member

You should get him into a match of tf2

I will sell him tf2 for 5 bucks :)

Wes

More
09 Jun 2010 01:22 #6438 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:PC for sale
Twodavez wrote:

Here's the best part, my friend is just getting it for parts... He doesnt' play anything that needs this powerful of a PC, he loves to play AOE II so unless that's an old school tourney (which i doubt since SCII is coming out) he stears clear of the Big Lans... I always invite him though.
He's actually letting me trade my new (after RMA) GTX 260 for the GTX 275 in this PC, so i'm getting an upgrade as kind of a finders fee :-)

How does SCII coming out make AoEII any less of a chance for an old school title? And at least at LanOC events, old school is console, one of the reasons is that the systems are hard to come by sometimes. Old PC games can still be played, all we have to do is get enough people who want to play it interested, which I believe a group at Bluth LAN were playing a round of AoEII...

We have 1199 guests and one member online

supportus