- Category: Video Cards
- Published: Wednesday, 09 October 2013 12:06
- Written by garfi3ld
In the world of Small Form Factor builds you are always compromising. You either have to give up some performance for a smaller size or give up some size to get the performance you are looking for. Recently though, this trend has been starting to change. My last LAN build was easy to carry around while having (at the time) the second fastest GPU from Nvidia and a high end CPU. Of course because of my GPU I couldn’t go any smaller. Asus has a new GPU that is going to change that. Their new GTX 670 Direct CU Mini is the same length of a MiniITX motherboard. With that size, my LAN rig is going to need a complete rebuild.. To go smaller!
Product Name: Asus GTX 670 Direct CU Mini - GTX670-DCMOC-2GD5
Review Sample Provided by: Asus
Written by: Wes
Pictures by: Wes
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
PCI Express 3.0
GPU Boost Clock : 1006 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 928 MHz
6008 MHz ( 1502 MHz GDDR5 )
DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
1 x Power cable
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
DirectCU Mini Series
6.7 " x 4.8 " x 1.6 " Inch
17.01 x 12.19 x4.06 Centimeter
● To have the best cooling performance, ASUS GTX670-DCMOC-2GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check your Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
● Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
● Specifications are subject to change without notice.
● PCB color and bundled software versions are change without notice.
● Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective company.
- Next >>