Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2

More
13 Sep 2023 15:40 #39009 by garfi3ld
Product Name: Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2

I get a lot of different peripherals into the office for testing and you might think that I am constantly changing up what I use as my “main” hardware but that isn’t the case most of the time. Once I find something I like I stick with it. I still use the MasterKeys Pro L for my keyboard and for my mouse over the years I started with the SteelSeries Xai on to the Sensei and eventually switched to the Pro Wireless from Logitech when that came out. I switched to the Superlight and updated that to the bright pink Superlight when someone at Logitech sent a few over. That isn’t to say that I haven’t been a fan of other mice, but it's clear that I have a preferred shape. With that, the announcement of the new Pro X Superlight 2 which has been rumored for a long time is an exciting one. But as always in this situation improving on a popular design can be hard and it can be easy for small changes to upset people. So I’m curious to see how Logitech decided to improve on one of their more popular mice.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 2269 guests and no members online

supportus