Max Keyboard Nighthawk Custom Keyboard

More
28 Nov 2012 22:59 #28514 by garfi3ld

titleAt this point, nearly every manufacture makes and sells a mechanical keyboard in some shape or form. Everyone has done something different trying to stand out in what is now a very packed market. On facebook recently I came across a new company offering up something completely new to me, full custom mechanical keyboards. This isn’t just your choice of what switch you would like to go with, you can mix and match switch types as well as LED backlighting. We put together a keyboard unique to us and then put it to the test.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2012 23:25 #28515 by garfi3ld
A look at a full custom mechanical keyboard from Max Keyboard. Its not cheap and is out of the price rang of most. But is a very cool option for those who want something that noone else has.

Wes

More
29 Nov 2012 10:25 #28516 by Wingless92
Very interesting. Nice that you can change the switches to your liking but the colors aren't that hard to do, I think. Probably just different inserts in the keys. So, you could changed them down the road.

I like it, and the price doesn't even really bother me either. But, like always, I really love the LCD screen on the logitech keyboards.

This is a real sweet keyboard for sure though. I kinda wanna play with one now.

More
29 Nov 2012 11:37 #28517 by garfi3ld

Wingless92 wrote: Very interesting. Nice that you can change the switches to your liking but the colors aren't that hard to do, I think. Probably just different inserts in the keys. So, you could changed them down the road.

I like it, and the price doesn't even really bother me either. But, like always, I really love the LCD screen on the logitech keyboards.

This is a real sweet keyboard for sure though. I kinda wanna play with one now.

they are different colored led's :)

Wes

We have 1785 guests and no members online

supportus