Thermaltake Massive 23 LX

More
24 Nov 2010 16:44 #12512 by Lersar
103_1572_lanocfront_watermarkPrior to the latest entry in Thermaltake's notebook cooling line, widescreen users were capped at a restrictive 15". That limit is expanded to 17" with their latest line, the massive 23cm fan (get it?) occupying half of the total surface area of models. With a CPU cooler from the same company keeping my main rig's temperatures down and a hungry widescreen gaming laptop, I'm anxious to put this new product to the test. Today, Thermaltake has provided us with a sample to do just that.

Read more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2012 02:50 #27425 by jedimasterlego
Hi. I'm hunting for a laptop-cooler for my brand-new laptop (it's this one www.asus.com/Commercial_Notebooks/P43_Series/P43E/ ), and I read your reviews on the Cooler Master Notepal X2 and the Thermaltake Massive 23LX, and being a geek, I know that both Thermaltake and Cooler Master are great companies specializing in cooling-products for computers (and that happens to be one of their specialties: cooling-products for computers and computer-components), and I know that therefore either of these two laptop-coolers will work [just fine and/or perfectly] for my laptop. However I'm curious (seeing as though I haven't had the opportunity to see either one of these two products face-to-face, and/or try them out (none of my friends or the people I know have any one of them), and therefore know how they perform [when seeing them "face-to-face"], etc.): which of these two products would you find better to use for my new Asus laptop (link above), the Cooler Master Notepal X2, or the Thermaltake Massive 23LX?

Thanks very much for your time [in reading this post] and for your help :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1998 guests and no members online

supportus