Scam

More
30 Dec 2012 22:58 - 30 Dec 2012 23:00 #28778 by Wingcmdr77
Scam was created by Wingcmdr77
It's been a while since I've seen something like this. However I was curious to click on the link. It takes you to a cookie-cutter type website written in partly written in chinese if you delete all of the link accept the basic part. It takes you to: www-br attle.tk/ Which Firefox says is a Forgery. lol. I've never had Diablo III account, go figure. :silly:

Greetings!

We have already noted that you are trying to sell your personal World of Warcraft Diablo III account (s).
Terms of Use
It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership. You must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

STEP 1: ACCOUNT INVESTIGATION
We now provide a secure website for you to verify that you have taken the appropriate steps to secure the account, your computer, and your email address. Please go to this site and follow the instructions:
www.battle.com/support/article/securitywebform

STEP 2: VERIFY YOUR SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED
We will contact you with further instructions once we have received and processed your submission. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of submitting this form, please resend it from the address listed above.

Please be aware that if unauthorized access to this account, it may lead to further action against the account.

Fare Thee Well,

Game Master Dunarthra
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Last edit: 30 Dec 2012 23:00 by garfi3ld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2012 04:25 #28779 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Scam
I see these all the time. They make me LOL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1394 guests and one member online

supportus