November - Cancer Awareness - Please Help.

More
01 Nov 2012 20:02 - 01 Nov 2012 20:08 #28343 by Myndmelt
During the month of November, I will be participating in Movember. Which is an online program that helps to increase awareness and collect donations for cancer research. There is a main focus on testicular and prostate cancer. I know a lot of families out there have been effected by the awfulness of cancer. Guys that are in the Movember program will grow a mustache during November to help spread the word about the program. My wife's grandfather battled against prostate cancer for more than 10 years. He passed almost two years ago and this year I have joined the program as a tribute to him.

Please if you can help out and make a small donation, every little bit counts. If you could spare one or two energy drinks that would make up for a $5.00 donation, which could really help us fight this war against something that has caused so much pain and taken so many people, unnecessarily.

Also if any of the guys here are interested you can actually sign up and participate in Movember as well. There are lots of prizes that they give for people who are able to help collect donations.

If you feel like signing up please come JOIN MY TEAM.

If you would like to help out and make a donation, Please visit my Mo Space HERE for more details.

Thank you!

us.movember.com/
Last edit: 01 Nov 2012 20:08 by Myndmelt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2012 21:35 #28344 by Arxon
I am on the team so lets get some donations rolling in!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1241 guests and one member online

supportus