Websites to view Movies and Tv Shows Free Legally

More
25 Oct 2012 14:29 - 25 Oct 2012 14:31 #28277 by Wingcmdr77
My wife was asking me which ones I knew of and I could only name a few aka hulu standard, tumtiki, Veoh, Project Free Tv,. Sure we've got Fios TV and Netflix. But I was hoping a few and or as many as would like to help compile a list of these sites on this thread.

It would benefit everyone as well.

thanks!

Wingcmdr77
Last edit: 25 Oct 2012 14:31 by Wingcmdr77.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2012 19:08 #28282 by Dreyvas
Often you can just go to a given show's site to view recent episodes for free with commercials.

More
25 Oct 2012 23:04 #28287 by Twodavez

Dreyvas wrote: Often you can just go to a given show's site to view recent episodes for free with commercials.

Agreed, my wife watches many of her shows the day after on NBC or ABC.com. I'll ask her, do you want to change the channel to watch your show, she says, no i'll just watch it on their website. They can point advertising to you individually and can track how many times the ads are viewed. If Cable/Satellite companies weren't soo rich, i could see HBO and the other premium channels going to Internet only and allow people to pay that way, instead of having to get a huge package then pay an additional $5.99 for their channel.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
25 Oct 2012 23:45 #28288 by trgtprctc
I have never loved a single channel so much that I would pay $5.99 a month for it.

We have also used the website to catch a missed show. TWC also has prime time on demand, which keeps a large number of favorite series in case you missed an episode. It works fairly well if you do not have a HTPC to be able to watch web site content on the big screen.

More
27 Oct 2012 01:58 #28298 by cytog64
My favorites

adultswim.com

Southparkstudios.com

We have 1258 guests and one member online

supportus