over 1500 posts without replys

More
10 Jul 2012 20:36 #26040 by garfi3ld
There are all kinds of posts without replys that are actually really good topics. I'm going to try to bring one up each day for a little while. If you guys are interesting in seeing all of these posts, use the no replies button up top here.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2012 22:03 #26043 by Wooderson
Sometimes I will not post just because I don't want to over reply to topics. I didn't figure anyone wanted a recent topic page covered with my avatar. I won't worry about it from now on.

I kill CPU's

More
10 Jul 2012 22:20 #26044 by garfi3ld
yeah I wouldn't worry about that. We need a little more activity really

Wes

More
10 Jul 2012 22:31 #26046 by Twodavez

Wooderson wrote: Sometimes I will not post just because I don't want to over reply to topics. I didn't figure anyone wanted a recent topic page covered with my avatar. I won't worry about it from now on.

If you ahve something worth to say, then post it up. What we don't need is posts like
"YEah" or "lame" That's what the Like buttons are for, you can show your support for the post without having to quote it and post you're own.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
11 Jul 2012 00:50 #26051 by Leonresevil2
I'd make a fair estimate that most of these are the auto-review and post links, along with some temporary event posts.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twodavez

More
11 Jul 2012 00:54 #26053 by Twodavez

Leonresevil2 wrote: I'd make a fair estimate that most of these are the auto-review and post links, along with some temporary event posts.

yeah!

J/K
but seriously, since Wes replies to the original post for reveiws and articles, this should shop happening where they aren't replied to and to show up on that list...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
11 Jul 2012 01:48 #26054 by garfi3ld
meh, of the posts on the first page 24/30 aren't from me at all

but looking back I do see posts about event sponsors for example. Those should never have 0 replys.

Wes

More
11 Jul 2012 23:53 #26074 by drpain
I'm all about talking online during slow times at work. I will say I do get burned out on just talking about games 24/7 and enjoy just random off-topic discussions but I try to stay away from the political and religious threads because those get waaaay out of hand very quickly haha.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
12 Jul 2012 01:06 #26082 by garfi3ld
I would love to get more talks about other things in life as well. Thats why i love the most recent purchases post.

Wes

We have 1661 guests and no members online

supportus