Job Posting Kokomo Area

More
21 Jun 2012 00:50 - 21 Jun 2012 04:12 #25825 by Wingcmdr77
I received this in an e-mail. It asked if I was interested or knew of anyone. I don't know anything about this recruiter or company. But it maybe worth a shot for someone.

Anyone in the Kokomo, In area were looking for a job?

Kokomo. This position is to provide techinical support in regards to Ethernet networks including switches, computers, printers, and servers, and wireless devices. If you are available to look into opportunities, I would like to go over this in detail with you and help you apply to this position. This opportunity is offered initially as a long term contract position. I have listed the overview for this position below, if you or maybe someone you know of would be interested, please let me know as soon as possible.

OVERVIEW:

Provide infrastructure and process support for ITM manufacturing plant operations, including the implementation of corporate sponsored applications that are critical to meeting the plants SQDCM (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Morale) objectives. Duties include all aspects of ITM plant support including, plant floor applications and machine controls. Local and wide area network administration, Microsoft office, active directory and Windows level one support. Provide line of business support by interfacing with both plant and IT management to obtain business requirements and resolving related issues. Realize ITM governance by maintaining and enforcing ITM standards and guidelines within the local IT infrastructure Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and five plus years of experience. Position will be supporting the plant on an off shift. Currently the plant runs AWS (Alternate Work Schedule). The chosen candidate will be working 4 ten hour days per week.

Rise and shine,

Derrick Covington | Senior Recruiter
431 Stephenson Hwy. | Troy, MI 48083
248.585.4750 ext. 215 | 855.222.1601 fax
gobrightwing.com | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Last edit: 21 Jun 2012 04:12 by Wingcmdr77.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2012 02:17 #25827 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: Job Posting Kokomo Area
That's a kickass work schedule, I have to say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1914 guests and no members online

supportus