Diablo RMAH

More
14 Jun 2012 08:16 #25701 by lonewolf170
Diablo RMAH was created by lonewolf170
Anybody have any luck with the real money auction house?

My friend sold a shield for the max. Ended up with $211 in his paypal account :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2012 11:14 #25705 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Diablo RMAH
I am setting mine up right now.

More
14 Jun 2012 16:12 #25706 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Diablo RMAH
Keep me up to date, it might be worth buying the game if i can at least break even. Although, i'm sure after things settle out, items won't be worth as much.

It's like a new Wow Patch, the new items/materials are worth a TON because people want to be the first with stuff. I made like 10K Gold off mining the first week of Cata.

I'm still not sure if it's a good thing that there is one auction house for everyone, instead of having seperate economies for multiple servers...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
14 Jun 2012 17:31 #25709 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Diablo RMAH

Twodavez wrote: Keep me up to date, it might be worth buying the game if i can at least break even. Although, i'm sure after things settle out, items won't be worth as much.

It's like a new Wow Patch, the new items/materials are worth a TON because people want to be the first with stuff. I made like 10K Gold off mining the first week of Cata.

I'm still not sure if it's a good thing that there is one auction house for everyone, instead of having seperate economies for multiple servers...

The last time I played D2, a lot of items kept their value. I'm not sure how how the drop rates compare between 2 to 3, but even after trying to boost my magic find % and doing countless Baal runs, I've never even seen a SoJ drop. I agree that some items will begin to saturate the market, but the potential to keep those ultra rare items valuable is still there. Plus, you could always make quite a bit off of micro transactions.

Either way, I'm not worried about justifying the cost of the game. I'm sure I'll get more than what I paid in entertainment with it, I'm quite a fan of the game despite a lot of negativity I've read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

More
14 Jun 2012 19:59 #25724 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: Diablo RMAH

Twodavez wrote: Keep me up to date, it might be worth buying the game if i can at least break even. Although, i'm sure after things settle out, items won't be worth as much.

It doesn't seem like there's any way they could do that with the current system, unless they somehow did it by region. There is nothing in Diablo III that equates to the server division in WoW, at least visibly from a player standpoint.

More
14 Jun 2012 20:54 #25725 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: Diablo RMAH
This one of my post on facebook about it

its a interesting concept, we buys keys for crates in tf2 i spent well over $100 on keys, LOL makes money buying charecters, 3 rd party sites cashed in on WOW big time, 3rd party sites would have also cash in on d3, Now we get the option. I am all for it. items will sell once a market gets established, Items wont sell for $250 for a level 60 mid range dps lol more like a $1, i had $20 in my battlent account, Upgraded my weopon another 200dps for $7 and my shiled 600 more armor for $4 thast not a bad deal, yes i could find those items , but over 100 hours in i havnt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
15 Jun 2012 00:46 #25735 by lonewolf170
Replied by lonewolf170 on topic Re: Diablo RMAH
JJ is right. Only the best items will net you cash and the odds of getting one of those probably isn't that high, or the price wouldn't net you $250. I wouldn't recommend it Twodavez if you are just going to play to break even as it'll prob take a couple hundred hours unless you get lucky.

I wish I had the stats of the shield he sold, all I know is he said it was probably the "best" shield on the servers.

More
15 Jun 2012 02:22 - 15 Jun 2012 02:23 #25737 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Diablo RMAH
So far I made two dollars LOL, I am with lersar, I enjoy the game and if I make money on the side fine by me

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
Last edit: 15 Jun 2012 02:23 by Arxon.

We have 1821 guests and no members online

supportus