Diablo 3 FAIL!

More
11 Jun 2012 23:33 #25629 by Arxon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2012 04:20 #25634 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!
ROFL

More
12 Jun 2012 16:38 #25641 by Ender
Replied by Ender on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!
That dude is an idiot...

1st - He's a Witch Doctor, using the wrong rune for his dart. Should be spammin the 3 dart rune.
2nd - He has no lifesteal. If you are lvl 60, hardcore, why would you not have lifesteal?
3rd - Follower fail. The Templar didn't have a heal, leading me to believe he has taunt on his Templar. Heal is probably the most crucial piece to the templar. The chance to taunt is horrid.

I mean, I don't currently play my Witch Doctor, but I still know how he works... =P

More
12 Jun 2012 18:00 #25642 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!
I haven't played D3, but could this be a fake? I mean who really records themself playing a game? kinda seems a little staged, plus (see above) if he's really that high of a level on that difficulty, wouldn't you have all those safeguards in place??? :unsure:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 Jun 2012 18:59 #25643 by lonewolf170
Replied by lonewolf170 on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!
I was thinking this was maybe a livestream and a viewer posted it? Since I know if I flipped out idk if i would want it on the internet...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

More
12 Jun 2012 19:46 #25644 by Twodavez

lonewolf170 wrote: I was thinking this was maybe a livestream and a viewer posted it? Since I know if I flipped out idk if i would want it on the internet...

I guess, but how many people record someone's streaming livestream? just kinda seems odd... But that's just my conspiracy theory working in my mind...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 Jun 2012 20:20 #25645 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!

Twodavez wrote:

lonewolf170 wrote: I was thinking this was maybe a livestream and a viewer posted it? Since I know if I flipped out idk if i would want it on the internet...

I guess, but how many people record someone's streaming livestream? just kinda seems odd... But that's just my conspiracy theory working in my mind...

Depends on how popular that guy was. I know a lot of the LoL streamers get about 1-10k ppl watching them and there are ppl who record every single minute of them streaming waiting for something funny to happen lol there's soo many youtube video's where viewers record something funny then post it later. I still don't know if I believe this was real either cause it just seems weird that a lvl 60 could play so poorly. Like Ender said, he was using the wrong shit and he almost died like 4 times during the video haha

More
12 Jun 2012 20:33 - 12 Jun 2012 20:40 #25647 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!
I try to record all live stream to be used later on Stompfest youtube, site so they are save at 2 differt places, my streaming site and youtube

and he didnt have his gear right at all, life steal and a healing templar, and he is a range guy lol epic fail
Last edit: 12 Jun 2012 20:40 by jj_Sky5000.

More
12 Jun 2012 22:07 #25649 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!
Have any of you played inferno? Most annoying level of all time. Unless you spends hours farming gold to buy the items needed to beat act one inferno it is almost impossible.

As for this guy it is legit. Look at his damage. I just don't know how he made it so far being so careless.

More
12 Jun 2012 23:11 #25651 by Twodavez

Arxon wrote: As for this guy it is legit. Look at his damage. I just don't know how he made it so far being so careless.

Thanks for the input, having not played it or examined hours of in game footage, i didn't know how easy it would be to fake...

I also thought it was odd that he got really low on health several times in the battle. Makes you wonder how he made it past bosses that i'd imagine can 1 shot especially a caster...

More
12 Jun 2012 23:30 #25652 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!
soem of teh bosses are actually easier then the blue and yellow randoms lol

More
12 Jun 2012 23:39 #25653 by lonewolf170
Replied by lonewolf170 on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!

jj_Sky5000 wrote: soem of teh bosses are actually easier then the blue and yellow randoms lol

true dat!

More
13 Jun 2012 05:04 #25655 by Arxon
From my experience all bosses are easier than blue/yellow bosses.

More
13 Jun 2012 06:01 #25656 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: Diablo 3 FAIL!

Arxon wrote: From my experience all bosses are easier than blue/yellow bosses.

He was referring to mobs, methinks

More
13 Jun 2012 12:00 #25658 by Arxon
No, they are bosses. Just random ones.

We have 1713 guests and no members online

supportus