Asking for some prayers and help.

More
24 May 2012 06:05 #25290 by Arxon
Gastroparesis is a condition in which the muscles in your stomach don't function normally.

Ordinarily, strong muscular contractions propel food through your digestive tract. But in gastroparesis, the muscles in the wall of your stomach work poorly or not at all. This prevents your stomach from emptying properly. Gastroparesis can interfere with digestion, cause nausea and vomiting, and cause problems with blood sugar levels and nutrition.

There is no cure for gastroparesis. Making changes to your diet may help you cope with gastroparesis signs and symptoms, but that's not always enough. Gastroparesis medications may offer some relief, but some can cause serious side effects

James was diagnosed with Gastroparesis at age 7 months. He has undergone a total of 4 surgeries to date. With this disease being so rare there is no cure for this. Management of diet and fluids is the best way to control it.

With the continued support from family and friends James will be able to adjust to this life long disease.

This is my friends son. We are trying to help her out with what she needs. This is the facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/206950932755013/

Any help would be much appreciated or just prayers work also!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2012 16:02 #25293 by Twodavez
Prayers are headed James' way. Thanks for sharing and i hope for the best for the little guy and all the support people he has surronding him!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
24 May 2012 16:10 - 24 May 2012 16:11 #25295 by Lersar
James is certainly in our thoughts Arxon!

What can users do to help?
Last edit: 24 May 2012 16:11 by Lersar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
24 May 2012 22:29 #25299 by Arxon
I might have some wrist bands for sale at v11 or you can donate directly to the fund and I can get you the info if you need it. Message me.

We have 1772 guests and no members online

supportus