Whats everyone been up too

More
18 May 2012 23:01 #25208 by garfi3ld
Its been extra slow on the forums this week. I assume this has everything to do with Diablo 3 taking up most of your lives but I am curious how everyone is doing. Hows D3 been? How is it running on different pc configurations? What are everyone's plans for this weekend?

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2012 00:16 #25211 by Twodavez
I've been busy not playing D3...
It's summer time, so every night i'm either pushing in a joggind stroller or pulling behind on my bike my 2 year old daughter.

We're putting on a Garage sale right now if anyone needs any Girls clothes newborn to 24 months. :pinch:

Ha ha, i'm actually looking forward to playing some Spirit Tales and i wish all you D3 people the best of luck in connecting as i understand it's been not good...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
19 May 2012 00:28 #25212 by Wooderson
I just got home from Myrtle Beach. It was a great time, but it rained a lot. It took around 12 hours stoping a few more times for the kids. The car ride went great. Here is me showing some LanOc pride with the kids and my Brother-In-Law Adam.

I kill CPU's
Attachments:

More
19 May 2012 00:49 #25213 by Twodavez
Off Topic, but in line with /\ /\ /\
What happened to the Summer LAN OC photo contest? take a picture in your LAN OC shirt while on vacation?

Also (for sure off topic) what would it take to get sponsors to supply us with LAN OC t-shirts at the next LAN? it would have their logos on the back and just something LAN OC on the front... Now that we're a Big Lan in the community, you might even get some local people to donate some money towards the cause. The shirts would either be free, or deeply discounted ($5) B)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
19 May 2012 01:24 #25215 by Wingcmdr77
Going to Neice's 3rd B-day In Indy, missing Reaper's Lan, 2nd Lan in a row I had to miss, paid for the last LanOC couldn't go family emergency, I'm going through Lan withdraw... gaming widthdraw in general. Seems like no time sometimes.

More
19 May 2012 01:30 #25218 by Wingless92
I agree, I haven't really been doing anything PC related. Been working on "Deleted" every night. Just trying to lay off the PC gaming for the summer.

More
19 May 2012 03:13 #25219 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote: i wish all you D3 people the best of luck in connecting as i understand it's been not good...

Aside from launch day woes, no problems here.

More
19 May 2012 14:39 #25223 by Arxon
I have been playing d3. Level 50 Monk on Hell level.

More
19 May 2012 20:57 #25230 by Myndmelt

Arxon wrote: I have been playing d3. Level 50 Monk on Hell level.

Level 50 that is redonkulous! I am level 15 and its my only character.

More
21 May 2012 19:06 #25244 by drpain
I've been barely home for the most part between work, hitting the gym and just getting out on the weekend.

Heading to the Indy 500 this weekend which will be awesome since I didn't get to make it down last year. I've been trying to go to them every year since 1996 or so.

Process of closing on a house in Auburn which has sucked my energy as well as my bank dry haha.

Other than that just trying to take it easy maybe go up to one of the lakes ride on my buddy's Sea-Doo's, drink some beer and get some grilling in and have a nice stress free weekend.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

We have 1907 guests and no members online

supportus