Relay for Life

More
17 May 2012 06:09 - 17 May 2012 06:11 #25185 by Twodavez
Relay for Life was created by Twodavez
Hello All,
I lost my dad to Cancer about 7 years ago. My family and I will be walking in the Relay for Life to help raise money for research of this terrible disease. Please help me by making a small donation. Every dollar counts in the research needed to figure out more about cancer that affects many of our friends and family.
Thanks for being a great community of gamers!

www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs...cYPGujRy8ZUnPhiEWX5A

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 17 May 2012 06:11 by Twodavez.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2012 23:08 #25209 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Relay for Life
LanOC donated a little bit of money towards your goal. I hope you reach it and please keep us up to date. This is a great cause, I hope some of your consider chipping in a few bucks as well.

Wes

More
19 May 2012 00:13 #25210 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Relay for Life

garfi3ld wrote: LanOC donated a little bit of money towards your goal. I hope you reach it and please keep us up to date. This is a great cause, I hope some of your consider chipping in a few bucks as well.

Thanks for the support. And when it comes to Cancer, there no such thing as "a little bit", every dollar counts, just like every cancer cell killed counts!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
25 May 2012 22:38 #25324 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Relay for Life
The race is one week away. Any donation you could make would really help this very worth cause. If everyone donated just $5, imagine all the money we could make. That's just a footlong at subway you're giving up. Together we can acomplish much!

More
26 May 2012 03:50 #25333 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Relay for Life
Happy to donate Dave, its a great cause. Thanks for sharing this with our community.

We have 1764 guests and no members online

supportus