Forge LAN III - Registration is open

More
08 Apr 2012 00:23 - 08 Apr 2012 00:26 #24556 by JOOOOOOOOOO
Forge LAN III and the return of the ROFLWaffle is set for June 8th and 9th! Mark your calendars for a fun filled weekend with video games, camaraderie, food and challenges galore! The price is only $15 (early registration) for Ethernet, power, a raffle ticket, foods including: hot dogs dinner, ROFLwaffle breakfast, sandvich lunch, pizza dinner, chips, sugary things, other snacks, sodas and the delicious and very necessary BAWLS energy drinks.

The details page with the schedule still has some tentative gaming slots, make sure to register for and post up in our new forums with games (and platforms) you're interested in playing. Once you've registered with the forum you can reserve/choose a seat on the registration page.

Games on the agenda:
Team Fortress 2
Terraria
The Hidden HL2 Mod
Track Mania Nations Forever
You decide, we still have some open time slots! - post up in the forums!
We're pumped to see you guys come out and can't wait to have some GGs! Take care,

JOOOOOOOOOO & Forge LAN Crew

www.forgelan.com/registration

PS - Early registration ends on 5/1 so register quickly to save $5 and your seat!
Last edit: 08 Apr 2012 00:26 by JOOOOOOOOOO. Reason: added URL for registration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2012 05:52 #24557 by Twodavez
Wow, looks like they are setting the bar pretty high for LAN Food. "This gets you a seat, a raffle ticket, power, ethernet, snacks, hot dog dinner, waffle breakfast, sandwich lunch, pizza dinner, beverages and camaraderie at Forge LAN" copied from the more info section of the ticket purchase screen as linked above...

If only it wasn't sooo far away! :-(

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
08 Apr 2012 06:42 - 08 Apr 2012 06:42 #24558 by Dreyvas
Argh, right on the weekend my wife decided we're taking vacation. And it's so close to me, too. I'll have to hit it up next time. :(
Last edit: 08 Apr 2012 06:42 by Dreyvas.

More
08 Apr 2012 07:12 #24559 by Arxon
I'm in! Make sure you post on lanohio.com.

More
08 Apr 2012 17:27 #24562 by Plague
I should be register on the 19th... probably going to bring my brother with me.

More
09 Apr 2012 19:43 #24567 by evildoer
Registered

Anyone want to split gas/cost of a room from Dayton (Troy)?

Warning: I snore like a mofo
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
16 Apr 2012 01:51 #24639 by Arxon
I know Plague, his brother, and two other peeps are going to this one. Anyone else coming. It is a great time and lots of fun!

More
16 Apr 2012 16:10 #24643 by Twodavez
I'm still waiting to hear from a few people,i anticipate brining a mini-van full (4 or 5 people) to this LAN!

I think it's cool how they mix gaming and Christ into a smaller friendly LAN. Plus it looks like you all had fun last year. I look forward to meeting JOOOOOOO at Nexus this weekend and discussing more!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

More
11 May 2012 16:28 #25073 by Twodavez
There are still spots available for this LAN. I'll be driving from Fort Wayne, In through LAN OC country if anyone would like to hitch a ride for some gas money... I'll be leaving Fort Wayne around 1 pm and should get back into town around 10 pm (we're going to leave the LAN a little early, but Joooo said he could do the raffle a little early so we can be included.)

Let me know, depending on if i take the mini van, i'll have room for 2 or 3...

More
30 May 2012 17:16 #25364 by Twodavez
There are still a few spots available for the LAN. There will be some serious table top gaming also to help break up the PC sessions!

I'm not taking the Mini-van, but it's not that long of a drive from the Van Wert area!

Get signed up and make next weekend a fun one! :)

More
08 Jun 2012 00:45 #25569 by Twodavez
Turns out due to some vehicle issues with my car :( , i will be taking the Minivan :woohoo: if anyone is interested in going to this LAN and needs a ride. There are still a few spots available.

I plan on Leaving Fort Wayne, IN around 1/1:30 Friday afternoon and should pass through the Van Wert Area around 2 pm. Then i anticipate leaving the LAN around 7 or 8 to get home around 10 or 11 pm saturday night.

Let me know tonight if you're interested so we can work out the details, my cell is 260-580-4765.
I'll have room for 2 as i plan on taking my own chair, and all i ask is that you pitch-in a little for gas money...
B)

More
08 Jun 2012 00:53 - 08 Jun 2012 08:56 #25571 by Dreyvas
Never mind.
Last edit: 08 Jun 2012 08:56 by Dreyvas.

We have 1685 guests and no members online

supportus