Revision 3 TV

More
11 Sep 2011 22:18 #19743 by garfi3ld
Revision 3 TV was created by garfi3ld
I'm sure a lot of you may remember TechTV, back when it was combined with G4 and all of the shows were dropped. One of the guys what was on TechTV for a short period of time was Kevin Rose. Long story short Kevin started Digg.com and later went on to be involved in a company called Revision 3. Revision 3 is an internet television website that IMO is a lot like the old TechTV with high production values and all HD coverage. I have been watching it for years but I have noticed when I put it on when people are over or at LANs that most people seem haven't heard of it. I figured I would post it up here and spread the word. There are 27 different shows currently, covering a variety of topics. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

revision3.com/

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2011 04:45 #19748 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Replied by L0rdG1gabyt3 on topic Re: Revision 3 TV
I remember TechTV. Heck, I remember when it was ZDTV and was owned and operated by Ziff Davis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
12 Sep 2011 07:53 #19749 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Revision 3 TV
Destructoid is a great gaming news show
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
12 Sep 2011 08:02 #19750 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Revision 3 TV
I watch Tekzilla every time a new one is posted. Used to watch some of their other shows but I feel like some of them have gone downhill.

More
12 Sep 2011 08:22 #19751 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Revision 3 TV
I haven't been watching it for near as long as some, so correct me if I'm wrong but I get the impression that Max Scofield is to Destructoid what Olivia Munn was to AOTS. I don't think I've ever heard him say anything about a game that wasn't some sort of pun. It just seems like he's there for comic relief, not to contribute a real opinion.

More
12 Sep 2011 08:56 #19753 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Re: Revision 3 TV
That is a pretty cool site, thanks for posting. I didn't know it was there.

I kill CPU's

More
12 Sep 2011 18:14 #19760 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Re: Revision 3 TV
I like revision 3 I just dont find time to watch alot of their shows. I also like to listen to some of the TWIT network podcasts, especially Twitch (This Week in Computer Hardware) with Patrick Norton (formerly of the screen savers with Leo L. that was on TechTV) and Ryan Shrout of PC Perspective which is www.pcper.com - Great Site. I love the Hardware leaderboards they change it ever few weeks so you can know what gear you can get at different budget levels.

More
23 Sep 2011 00:09 #20009 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Re: Revision 3 TV
I was watching Hak5, and they show how to build a functional server in a picture frame. I think this would be a great idea for a HTPC. I will give it a shot after the beginning of the year (hopefully). Check it out its Hak5 season 9 episode 3 and 4. revision3.com/hak5/frame_case_mod#rev3Player

I kill CPU's

We have 1754 guests and no members online

supportus