Indiana Tech LAN - Fort Wayne, IN

More
23 Apr 2010 17:56 #4535 by Twodavez
I can't access my facebook from work for the details, but there is a LAN tonight starting at 6 or 7 pm on the Campus of Indiana Tech in Fort Wayne, IN. They had 40+ people signed up via facebook last time i checked and if your interested, i'm sure you could search for the event, or friend JJ as he was the one who sent it to me.
It's $5 to get in and it's BYOC. I'm planning on stopping by and i will post some more details tonight about it when i get home, but i just thought i'd let everyone know in case they were looking for something to do tonight...
Again sorry for the lack of details, but if your interested i'm sure you can search for it on facebook and get the rest of the info...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2010 19:38 #4559 by technobear
ITGS & ACM LAN PARTY

Bring your own PC and network cable.

Fort Wayne, IN 46803

Cost:
Indiana Tech Students: Free
Non-Indiana Tech Students: $5

Sponsors:
Seagate - 2 Freeagent 640Gb External HDD
ThinkGeek
CoolerMaster - 5 CM Elite 360 Case.

There will be door prizes and raffles to distribute the loot.

Lots of food and energy drinks will be in attendance.

Please RSVP as soon as possible!
twodavez: Type: Party - LAN Party
Start Time: Friday, April 23, 2010 at 6:30pm
End Time: Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 12:00pm

More
23 Apr 2010 19:50 #4564 by Twodavez
Thanks... I didn't know you could pull up old conversations in Steam. You're going to show me how you did that. That could come in handy!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Apr 2010 20:02 #4567 by technobear
hehehe

Start-> Run -> notepad
Highlight desired text
Ctrl-c
target notepad
Ctrl-V
File-> Save

;)

we be doin things all kindsa magical at my house..

but i wish there were steam chat logging too.

More
23 Apr 2010 20:08 #4571 by Twodavez
Should i be concerned that you have filed our conversation away, or did you just keep it for the info because you might stop by the LAN tonight? :unsure:
Now i'm thinking about if i said anything that you could use against me :blush:

More
23 Apr 2010 20:14 #4574 by technobear
naw i just grabbed it in case i decide to make an appearance tomorrow. So far i dont have anything planned. so i was thinking about coming. Generally speaking i dont log conversations

Paranoid much? hehehehehehe

More
23 Apr 2010 20:17 #4576 by Twodavez
Well you know how i talk about everyone behind their backs, just making sure it doesn't come around and people find out :P

More
23 Apr 2010 20:31 #4582 by Leonresevil2
Lol nice. I really should start watching these things more, I could get in on that for free I guess. :( Sounds good though, but probably too late for me to make it. Hope you guys enjoy it. Any idea what they will be playing or doing? I think I have heard or read of some CS:S going down there.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
23 Apr 2010 20:49 #4591 by Oh4sh0
I'll be there.. They've got a few cases to give away as well. It's usually Cod4/css, occasionally fear/ut.. primarily fpses but other things sneak in once in a while.

More
23 Apr 2010 21:03 #4604 by Leonresevil2
FPS games really seem to be popular everywhere. Lol. I wish I had paid more attention, it would've been cool to go to this. Of course, without my own vehicle, it probably would've been annoying. So I suppose I can deal with it.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
26 Apr 2010 03:39 #4855 by Daveyo
should start posting about the next lan in fort wayne coming up. It's going to be huge if it all works out.

More
26 Apr 2010 03:52 #4857 by Davey_Boy
I really need to buy CSS haha I like FPS's but I don't own alot of them...I've been more into MMORPG's ;)

I've played almost all of them (of course you can't play all of them cause there's so many of them out there...but I'm still young so maybe I'll accomplish that task ;))

We have 1212 guests and one member online

supportus