Walnut, California - January 4th, 2023 - Thermaltake - the premium brand for PC Case, Cooling, Power, and memory solutions, is excited to announce the brand-new Ceres 500 TG gaming PC chassis set to debut during CES 2023. Thermaltake's Ceres 500 TG ARGB is built to bring optimal thermal performance through the three-meshed metal panels, which are intended to obtain more cooling air intake for excellent ventilation. Thermaltake Ceres 500 TG ARGB gaming chassis is optimized for both Air and AIO water cooling options and includes support for up to 420mm radiator sizes. In addition, the chassis comes preinstalled with four CT140 ARGB Fans for robust air-cooling efficiency out of the box.
Key features of the Ceres 500 TG ARGB Mid Tower Chassis
● Four new CT140 ARGB fans are pre-installed, with three at the front and one in the rear.
● Hinged 3mm Tempered Glass Side Panel
● Support for 3.9" LCD panel kit through TT RGB Plus 2.0 software
● Patented rotational PCI-E slots to display graphics cards either horizontally or vertically,
● Riser cable bracket allowing for 90-degree or 180-degree riser cable installation
● Storage support for up to a total of five 3.5" HDDs or up to eight 2.5" SSDs
The Ceres 500 TG ARGB boasts a unique mesh front and top panel with removable air filters, a solid metal frame, and four pre-installed CT140 ARGB fans, and it can accommodate AIO radiators up to 420mm. Furthermore, the 3mm thick tempered glass side panel is hinged for convenience and creates a framed view of the components inside. With its optimized cooling performance, customization options, and modern aesthetics, the Ceres 500 TG ARGB would be an ideal chassis for the next custom gaming build.
Ceres 500 TG ARGB will be available in the middle of January in major retailers.
Ceres 500 TG ARGB Black and Ceres 500 TG ARGB Snow