LanOC V18 Sponsors post!

More
02 Mar 2016 23:59 - 16 Mar 2016 17:28 #37733 by garfi3ld
Well it's that time, we need to finally start sharing all of the sponsors that are involved with the event. Those of you who took my advice a few weeks ago on Facebook and have been keeping an eye out our sponsors page (up top under "Our LANs") you already know but here we go.

Trendnet
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TRENDnet

Silverstone
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SilverStoneTechnology

Nvidia
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NVIDIAGeForce

Be Quiet!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bequietenglish

Gameskulls
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Gameskulls

SteelSeries
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SteelSeries

Kingston HyperX
Facebook: www.facebook.com/hyperxcommunity
Wesbite: www.kingston.com/us/

Patriot
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PATRIOTmem

Rosewill
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Rosewill

Futuremark
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Futuremark

Adata
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ADATAUSA/

Cooler Master
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CoolerMasterNA

CPU Magazine
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ComputerPowerUser

Enermax
Facebook: www.facebook.com/EnermaxUSA

FSP
Facebook: www.facebook.com/FSPGroupUSA

Icy Dock
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icydockusa

In Win
Facebook: www.facebook.com/InWinUSA

Thermaltake
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS

WASD Keyboards
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wasdkeyboards

OCZ
Facebook: www.facebook.com/OCZStorageSolutions

Seagate
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seagate/

XFX
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/XFX/112235635459270?fref=ts

Tenda
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tendatechnology/

GAMDIAS
Facebook: www.facebook.com/GAMDIASGAMING/

AZIO
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AzioCorp/

Slappa
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SLAPPA/

AMD
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AMDGaming/

Mushkin
Facebook: www.facebook.com/poweredbymushkin/

Wes
Last edit: 16 Mar 2016 17:28 by garfi3ld.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, Myndmelt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2016 00:01 #37734 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic LanOC V18 Sponsors post!
So to start off the sponsor post I started with Trendnet who has supported us and our network a lot over the years. Then we have Silverstone who is also a long time sponsor, and who doesn't love their USB fans. Then Nvidia who starting last event sponsored the kick ass namebadges and free soda, they are back again to keep us good on soda and once again sponsoring our name badges as well (wait until you see the new design).

Wes

More
03 Mar 2016 15:28 #37736 by garfi3ld
Today I added Be Quiet!, a company who has been involved with our events from even before their products hit US shelves. They are also sponsoring our FPS tournament. I also added Gameskulls, Gus has been a sponsor for years now and he also makes it out to almost every event. Sadly he missed the signups due to how quickly they sold out, its a huge bummer we won't be able to game with him this time around. Then lastly today I added SteelSeries, SteelSeries was actually our first real event sponsor and they have sponsored nearly every event between then and now.

Make sure you are jumping on their social media pages and thanking them for their support, without it our events wouldn't be nearly as good as they are.

Wes

More
04 Mar 2016 17:40 #37750 by garfi3ld
Today I've added Kingston HyperX, Patriot, and Rosewill to the sponsor list. Kingston HyperX is sponsoring our League of Legends tournament with headsets as well as being involved in the raffle. They were also very generous in supporting us with micro SD cards for our new GoPro as well so we can get a timelapse of the event. Patriot send a nice box of goodies out for the raffle including a few SSDs for our STORAGE fix. Rosewill is also another tournament sponsor with them sponsoring our Old School tournament. They also sent out a whole bunch of goodies for the raffle and we are also doing a cool new idea where a few people at the event will be able to get a great deal on a new case (pennies on the dollar).

As always make sure you are jumping on social media and thanking our sponsors. Showing them how much we appreciate their support is the best way to keep them coming back so take a few minutes and show them some love.

Wes

More
08 Mar 2016 17:56 #37763 by garfi3ld
So long story short I had planned on posting sponsors through the weekend and got completely distracted so today I'm posting up a few extras to catch up partially. So today we have Futuremark, Adata, Cooler Master, CPU Magazine, and Enermax. Futuremark sent over a few code for 3DMark so you guys can benchmark your hardware. Adata, sent over a few SSDs and other hardware for the raffle as well as some swag for swagbags. Cooler Master has been a sponsor for nearly every event and v18 is no different, they sent a bunch of kick ass prizes including a few of their new cases. CPU Magazine sent out magazines for your swag bags. Enermax is also in for LanOC V18 with prizes and swag as well!

Wes

More
09 Mar 2016 23:03 #37782 by garfi3ld
Today I added FSP, Icy Dock, and In Win. All three have been heavily involved in our past events. A huge thank you to all three for their continued support!

Wes

More
10 Mar 2016 14:07 - 11 Mar 2016 19:05 #37784 by garfi3ld
Today I added WASD Keyboards, Thermaltake, and OCZ. A huge thank you to all three for their continued support. Be sure to post up and let them know how much we appreciate their support!

Wes
Last edit: 11 Mar 2016 19:05 by garfi3ld.

More
10 Mar 2016 22:21 #37788 by Ropplestiltskin
I want to say thank you to all of the sponsors. They are all amazing!

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
11 Mar 2016 19:05 #37792 by garfi3ld
Today I added Seagate, XFX, and Tenda. A huge thank you to all three for their continued support. Be sure to post up and let them know how much we appreciate their support!

Wes

More
14 Mar 2016 18:20 #37815 by garfi3ld
Well I didn't post any sponsors up over the weekend while we were at Gamers for Giving, but today I did. Today added GAMDIAS, AZIO, Slappa, and AMD. Slappa has been a sponsor at a lot of our past events but the other three are new. As always be sure to post up and let them know how much we appreciate their support on here and on their social media!

Wes

More
16 Mar 2016 17:31 #37839 by garfi3ld
Getting down to the last few days but that doesn't mean we don't have sponsors to add to the list. Today I added Mushkin. They have been sponsoring our events all the way back to our old building. As always be sure to post up and let them know how much we appreciate their support on here and on their social media!

Wes

We have 1500 guests and no members online

supportus