LanOC v18 sold out and waiting list

More
09 Jan 2016 03:44 - 16 Mar 2016 16:59 #37535 by garfi3ld
So that went quick. If you missed out please post in this post letting me know you would like a seat. I will add you to the list below. Make sure you have "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." whitelisted on your email so you don't miss any PMs from me or anyone who is looking for sell their seat. If you change your mind or something comes up please let me know as well.

LanOC v18 Wait List
pixieshimmer
Neoaethelwulf
Mummert

wildrover
Karasins
natsu +1
knobidy
Ender
LinkyPwns
KamikaziSpud
Torberle
Skipbobby
Inimion
Waffletyrant

jpwinkis
MeowserKat
Bushwackr
Heywood
renegade
Slash_Fury

If you have a seat and you can't make it use the list above to shoot messages to everyone. You can then arrange payment and transfer the seat on LanReg.

www.lanreg.org/lanoc/lanocv18

To transfer click on your seat then at the bottom you should see this

Wes
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Mar 2016 16:59 by garfi3ld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2016 03:58 #37536 by pixieshimmer
Neoaethelwulf and I would be interested, but we missed sign up. Please add us to the wait list.

More
09 Jan 2016 03:59 #37537 by Mummert
Well I mean uh... add me to the waitlist?

More
09 Jan 2016 04:00 #37538 by Rhythmatic
Can you put wildrover on the wait list for me? We tried to get him in earlier but had issues with PayPal payment.

More
09 Jan 2016 04:00 #37539 by Karasins
Wait list pls

More
09 Jan 2016 05:54 #37541 by natsu
waitlist +1 if possible, please!

More
09 Jan 2016 12:05 #37542 by knobidy
I was too busy last night and I forgot about this. Add me to the wait list.

More
09 Jan 2016 15:08 #37543 by Ender
Please add me to the waiting list.

More
09 Jan 2016 21:27 #37544 by LinkyPwns

More
09 Jan 2016 21:51 #37545 by KamikaziSpud
please add one to the waiting list! thanks

More
09 Jan 2016 22:11 #37547 by Torberle
Add two to the waiting list Kyle couch and James couch contact trey collins if there are any questions.

More
09 Jan 2016 22:13 #37548 by wildrover
Please add me to the waiting list, thanks!

More
09 Jan 2016 22:36 #37549 by Skipbobby
add one to the waiting list, Andrew Homan
ask Trey Collins if any questions

More
10 Jan 2016 02:34 #37550 by Inimion
Inimion and Waffletyrant would like seats as well!

More
11 Jan 2016 18:58 #37553 by jpwinkis

More
12 Jan 2016 14:49 #37556 by cheatch
When I checked this last Fri it was already full and from my understanding you were letting ppl register weeks before...

I'll try to make the next one.

More
12 Jan 2016 16:03 - 12 Jan 2016 16:08 #37557 by Lersar

cheatch wrote: When I checked this last Fri it was already full and from my understanding you were letting ppl register weeks before...

I'll try to make the next one.

Sorry (you and everyone who didn't snag a seat), we're constantly on the hunt for venue options so we don't have such a restriction on space. Hope to see you at the next event! Also, just to clarify since I get the impression there may be ill feelings about it...

Registration for group seating was opened on the 5th, requiring everyone who requested a group section to pay for their seat, so to secure it in their group. If that transaction was not complete before before 5:00 PM Eastern on the 8th the seats were available to anyone. It is my understand that there were at least 28 open seats available not counting any groups seats that weren't completed before the latter date. I know it seems like the group seating individuals may have had an advantage, but had we not organized a group seating I think we would've still ran into the same situation where there are more people that want to come than seats. But in that situation the only difference would be that we'd have a large number of people who were unable to sit with their friends since it would be impossible to organize during that chaos.

If you decide you'd like on the waiting list, just let us know.
Last edit: 12 Jan 2016 16:08 by Lersar.

More
12 Jan 2016 18:09 #37558 by cheatch
Well, I'm not going to tell you how to run your LAN, however if you're going to give early registration to anyone, may want to consider the ppl who been consistently showing up.

I been to every lanoc since it was actually in Ohio City, you really want those ppl on a waiting list / not going cause it filled up instantly?

More
12 Jan 2016 19:28 #37559 by garfi3ld
I don't think you understand how much I hate that we don't have room for everyone. It sucks and stresses me completely out even before registration opens up because I hate that people miss out. That's why I spent almost three weeks trying to let everyone know how registration would go, including emails directly from me to everyone who came to the last event. Group seating filled up WAY more than last time and I locked it down to leave seating. But nothing I did would have been enough. We have just over 150 seats are most likely double that who want to go. Even giving priority to people who have come in the past would still leave 435 different people (from v6 to v17).

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koolaid84, Rhythmatic

More
12 Jan 2016 19:31 #37560 by Lersar

cheatch wrote: Well, I'm not going to tell you how to run your LAN, however if you're going to give early registration to anyone, may want to consider the ppl who been consistently showing up.

I been to every lanoc since it was actually in Ohio City, you really want those ppl on a waiting list / not going cause it filled up instantly?

I don't want anyone not to be able to go because it filled up *quickly*. Again, we went back and checked, the last ticket sold around 11:00 PM. Yeah, that's quick, but I wouldn't say there wasn't an opportunity to get one. We communicated via several channels (email, Facebook, forum posts, and so on) about when registration was opening and even that we anticipated seats would go quickly.

We're not trying to offer early registration as a reward. The group seating is to address a logistics issue of seating people who come in groups near one another. In the end there's no way to make everyone happy. If we offered early registration to people who had been to the event before, I'd be having this conversation with someone who wanted to come for the first time. I appreciate the feedback and I promise we're taking it into consideration, I just hope you understand where we're coming from.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koolaid84, Rhythmatic

More
19 Jan 2016 13:29 #37568 by MeowserKat
add me! :woohoo:

More
01 Feb 2016 03:49 #37596 by LinkyPwns
Has anybody sold tickets to the waiting list yet? Will the list be updated/maintained as tickets are resold?

More
01 Feb 2016 04:08 #37597 by garfi3ld
As long as people let me know it will be updated

Typically they start popping up as we get closer to the lan when people have things come up

Wes

More
20 Feb 2016 03:40 - 20 Feb 2016 03:49 #37676 by SpeedBump
Well this is just great. I finally manage to plan everything out for the LAN. Have money in acct ready to go when tickets go on sale...CHECK, schedule time off from work....CHECK, make sure got car all in order for 6 hour trip...CHECK. Make sure nobody in my immediate family needs me that weekend............SHIZZLE!!!!!!! Welp, ain't that a kick in the beans. :angry:

Anyway, as much as I want to come to the LAN, just not gonna be able to make it this spring. I got 2 tickets available.(E-1 and E-2) I will send PMs to the first couple peeps on the list. To be fair, I will give a bit of time to each in order on the list, but can't sit on them for a long time. (not fair to the rest of the guys)
PMs send to these guys :
pixieshimmer
Neoaethelwulf (not to Neo, but I think pixieshimmer in it for him)
Mummert
wildrover
Last edit: 20 Feb 2016 03:49 by SpeedBump.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixieshimmer, wildrover

More
20 Feb 2016 16:56 #37680 by SpeedBump
**Update** Seats have been claimed.
Wes, I assume you can scratch off :
pixieshimmer
Neoaethelwulf

More
20 Feb 2016 17:05 #37681 by garfi3ld
thank you for letting me know, I'm still bummed that you can't make it though :/

Wes

More
20 Feb 2016 17:08 #37682 by SpeedBump

garfi3ld wrote: thank you for letting me know, I'm still bummed that you can't make it though :/

Thanks for that. Life has a weird way of getting all complicated. I actually been trying to come out to Akron to visit some other Ohio friends, but that has fallen thru for about 3 weeks now. I am destined to rot away in Central PA. :-(

More
03 Mar 2016 03:26 #37735 by Bushwackr
Please add myself and Heywood to the waiting list. Hope to make it this year if someone can't go. B)

More
04 Mar 2016 16:01 #37742 by garfi3ld
Just sent the username list out to have our name badges made, we can still have people trade seats but from now on if the seat is traded your name badge will have the original username on them. I will need you guys to let me know directly if there are any seat trades

Wes

More
10 Mar 2016 23:33 #37789 by renegade
Looking for 1 seat. email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. will paypal money asap.

We have 1618 guests and no members online

supportus