Breakfast

Poll: Will you be Participating? (was ended 2013-09-06 00:00:00)

Yes
14 100%
Total number of voters: 14 ( Studly, desperado2290, kruton6, Ropplestiltskin, Arxon ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
More
07 Aug 2013 04:38 #32024 by Twodavez
Breakfast was created by Twodavez
I'm back. Pending no sick family members there will be a twodavez Pancake & Sausage Breakfast this coming LAN!

$5 cash or paypal for All-you-can-Eat Pancakes and 1 sausage patty.
I'll also bring Milk or Juice, but i'm not sure which yet.

Please RSVP by voting above if possible so i know how much supplies i need to bring. Even if you don't RSVP, i should have enough supplies for you to participate, just ask that morning.

Breakfast will be from 8 am - 9:30 am Sunday. I know it's early, but i still have to clean up after it's all over and i like to game too!

Let me know if you have any questions and please RSVP.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2013 19:00 #32258 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Breakfast
Bump - Three weeks away. B)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
19 Aug 2013 20:33 #32293 by Ropplestiltskin
Replied by Ropplestiltskin on topic Breakfast
I just need to remember cash for this weekend.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
03 Sep 2013 18:43 #32570 by kruton6
Replied by kruton6 on topic Breakfast
I'm down pending I don't get sick like last lan on SAT.

More
03 Sep 2013 20:57 #32572 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Breakfast
I'm back. Pending no sick family members there will be a twodavez Pancake LANcakes & Sausage Breakfast this coming LAN!

More
03 Sep 2013 23:18 #32576 by BIG-SPENCE
Replied by BIG-SPENCE on topic Breakfast
LANcakes... lulz! :laugh:

Specs for my Rig:
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

More
03 Sep 2013 23:19 #32577 by BIG-SPENCE
Replied by BIG-SPENCE on topic Breakfast
Not that you should have to, but I hope you're prepping for the potential horde of non-forum checking attendees as well? Hard to believe that of 127 participants, only a dozen would be interested. Probably no one checking the forums...

Specs for my Rig:
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

More
04 Sep 2013 04:05 #32592 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Breakfast

BIG-SPENCE wrote: Not that you should have to, but I hope you're prepping for the potential horde of non-forum checking attendees as well? Hard to believe that of 127 participants, only a dozen would be interested. Probably no one checking the forums...

I always do. All i ask is that you check with me prior to paying and participating in Lancakes & Sausage so i can keep tabs on who all i need to ensure gets their fill, and also that i make enough sausage for everyone.

Also, if you're not staying at the event over night and still want some breakfast when you get back, just let me know and i'll make you a plate. they do have a microwave there, so while they won't be as good as fresh, they'll still be yummy.

See you all soon!

The following user(s) said Thank You: BIG-SPENCE

We have 1903 guests and no members online

supportus