Hotels

More
19 Mar 2013 02:41 #29963 by SpeedBump
Hotels was created by SpeedBump
Well, I had planned on just crashing out in my Xterra like last LAN, but it looks like the weather is gonna be a wee bit colder this time around. (So much for Global Warming eh?) So, now I'm kickin around the idea of gettin a room. Any suggestions for something on the cheap? Considering I will be using it for a few hours Friday and Sat night, and 2 showers...lol...don't really wanna dump a bunch of money. Besides..I have computer parts to buy!

Anyone else interested in splitting a room? Holla back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2013 02:55 #29964 by SpeedBump
Replied by SpeedBump on topic Hotels
Well, I probably shoulda checked around on the site a bit better before posting. Found the link to the hotels and such. Now, anybody else ever stay at the Foutain Inn or Guest Keeper? Both are only $50 a night which I think will be fine. One better than the other? Both seem close enough.

More
19 Mar 2013 03:48 #29968 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Hotels
Fountain inn I would not go to again. Guest Keeper is older but I have stayed there like 3 times and no issues.

More
19 Mar 2013 04:26 #29972 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Hotels
Danny, Greg, and I will be staying at the Guest Keeper. Its not bad. It serves it's purpose sleep, shower, LAN. I will see what the plan is, but if we go with two rooms we should have room for one more person.

I kill CPU's

More
19 Mar 2013 04:52 #29973 by SpeedBump
Replied by SpeedBump on topic Hotels
Sweet, let me know. Of course, I will pitch in, no prob. Countdown....T minus4 days...

More
19 Mar 2013 05:08 #29975 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Hotels

Wooderson wrote: Danny, Greg, and I will be staying at the Guest Keeper. Its not bad. It serves it's purpose sleep, shower, LAN. I will see what the plan is, but if we go with two rooms we should have room for one more person.

How much to let me come and take a shower so i can be clean and smell good to make pancakes? :-) I'd be in and out before 8 am, so you might not even realize i was there!
I'm just kidding, unless you're going to let me. :-)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1832 guests and no members online

supportus