A couple LanOC videos that get me excited for v12

More
12 Mar 2013 21:45 #29849 by garfi3ld
We need to make more videos this year :D

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2013 22:15 #29853 by draymac
These make me happy in pants! :-)

More
13 Mar 2013 04:48 #29862 by Twodavez
Remember when we had soo much space, the mouse toss, and real dodgeball? I kinda miss the old place!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
13 Mar 2013 05:11 #29863 by Lersar

Twodavez wrote: Remember when we had soo much space, the mouse toss, and real dodgeball? I kinda miss the old place!

You miss the old venue... because of space? :P

More
13 Mar 2013 06:05 #29864 by Twodavez

Lersar wrote:

Twodavez wrote: Remember when we had soo much space, the mouse toss, and real dodgeball? I kinda miss the old place!

You miss the old venue... because of space? :P

I kinda miss that we had soo much room to grow. Now i feel like we're maxed out again which is a good problem to have, but still makes me sad that not everyone can make it who wants to come.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
13 Mar 2013 06:57 #29865 by garfi3ld
We still have a little more room to grow in our current location as far as seating. We are just a little limited as far as power and tables go. Plus we are actually opening up more seating for this lan, not sure if you saw that post from yesterday.

I think you forget how packed we were actually the last few lan's in the old location when we were doing 80+ people in what was basically half the size of our current building.

I do miss the space for dodgeball as well though, but finding a location with a fenced in basketball court is rare to say the least. We will be bringing back a few outside event's though, we just need to work on things that work better for this location.

Wes

More
13 Mar 2013 15:24 #29870 by Sideout
Blindfolded human frogger across a 4 lane highway ??

I am the LAN!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shroud

More
14 Mar 2013 03:09 #29890 by Twodavez
i think i missed the final LAN OC in Ohio City so i didn't see the crowdedness of that space. It's all good. If you get bigger, you could always rent a generator, or get with the building people to get some more circuits installed.
I'm happy with the new location, i just wanted to remember. :-)

More
14 Mar 2013 03:22 #29891 by garfi3ld
Ive still tossed around the idea of doing smaller lans at the old building as like a mini lan. But its hard to get people out for anything but the longer events

Wes

More
14 Mar 2013 06:10 #29893 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: Ive still tossed around the idea of doing smaller lans at the old building as like a mini lan. But its hard to get people out for anything but the longer events

Yeah, i know unless it's local, i just can't get away for a mini, unless it's something i'm hosting through FortLAN. The travel time eats too much of the gaming time, and i like to be local in case my family needs me for something.

More
14 Mar 2013 06:25 #29894 by garfi3ld

Twodavez wrote:

garfi3ld wrote: Ive still tossed around the idea of doing smaller lans at the old building as like a mini lan. But its hard to get people out for anything but the longer events

Yeah, i know unless it's local, i just can't get away for a mini, unless it's something i'm hosting through FortLAN. The travel time eats too much of the gaming time, and i like to be local in case my family needs me for something.

yeah that is most people, its a shame I would love to get together with everyone more

Wes

We have 1683 guests and one member online

supportus