EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0

More
25 Jul 2016 10:23 #38039 by garfi3ld

New product cycles on video cards are always exciting, not just because of the performance improvements, I also love checking out what each manufacturer has done to change up their card designs. Some of them change almost nothing and others almost seem to start completely new each time. EVGA used the new launch to introduce their new ACX 3.0 coolers. The new coolers have a completely different look, not just for EVGA but really they aren’t like anything I’ve seen before. They also made improvements in their ACX cooler design. Well, we didn’t get a chance to check the cards out during the GTX 1080 launch but they did send a GTX 1070 a little later into that launch. Sadly, I have had to sit on it a little due to the GTX 1060 launch. With that launch behind us, I can finally run the GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 through our test suite and take a closer look at that cooler design. Having already taken a look at a few other GTX 1070’s I’m really excited to see how the new EVGA card compares.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2016 14:29 #38040 by garfi3ld
Today I take a look at EVGAs new design for the GTX 1070. What do you guys/girls think of it?

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1531 guests and no members online

supportus