Vortex Pok3r RGB

More
16 Jul 2016 03:58 #38009 by garfi3ld
Vortex Pok3r RGB was created by garfi3ld

For a while there I was covering a new RGB keyboard every two weeks but I haven’t covered any in over a month now. This is partially due to all of the video card launches, but also I’ve been turning away a lot of companies as well. Frankly, everyone in their mom is making their new RGB mechanical keyboards and there just isn’t much separating them. I would prefer to keep things fresh and check out a variety. So to change things up today I’m taking a look at the new Vortex Pok3r RGB. Those of you who see me and my wife out at LANs has most likely seen both of us gaming using Vortex Poker keyboards (she has a Poker 2 and I have a Pok3r), so I’m excited to finally be able to talk a little about one of my favorite keyboards. On top of this one having RGB backlighting, it also sports Cherry’s new Nature White keyswitches, so this is my first experience with them as well.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2016 04:37 #38010 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Vortex Pok3r RGB
Today I check out the Vortex Pok3r RGB, a 60% keyboard that is great for saving desk space or for events

Wes

More
19 Aug 2016 13:59 #38089 by clatus
Replied by clatus on topic Vortex Pok3r RGB
Good review. I purchased one and the open layout provides for some gorgeous RGB effects. Almost something you could just buy for display. However, I'm going to be returning mine because they have really bad stabilizer rattle. Backspace/Delete & Enter/Return are by far the worst. To the point it sounds like a $20 board and like two different keyboards between stabilizers/non-stabilizers. My Ducky Shine 2 wasn't nearly as bad. Could I squeeze some lube in there? Sure, but it's not guaranteed to work and then not only can I no longer return it but I probably voided my warranty on a brand new $140 board.

We have 1742 guests and no members online

supportus