SteelSeries Siberia 200 and Apex M500

More
01 Jun 2016 14:11 #37931 by garfi3ld

It’s funny, I've actually been writing long enough to watch companies that were just getting started back when I started LanOC grow and become big in their market. SteelSeries is a great example of this, when we first started working with them they just had a few mouse pads. Well we have watched them jump completely into the peripheral market and into the audio market. Its been so long in fact that we have seen great products that they introduced relatively early on like the Siberia v2 and the 6Gv2 go to make way for newer versions. Well I was really happy to see a few of the new products, specifically the Siberia 200 and the Apex M500 seem to be an indication of SteelSeries going back to their roots. So today im going to take a look at both and see how they compare to both the past and present models.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2016 14:19 #37932 by garfi3ld
Today we go back into the past a little with SteelSeries to check out the Siberia 200's that are basically a slightly refreshed Siberia v2 and the new Apex M500 that goes back to their roots.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 2836 guests and no members online

supportus