Hot Keys Project Artisan Keycaps

More
09 Feb 2016 21:39 #37630 by garfi3ld

Almost a year and a half ago I took an in depth look at different ways that you can customize your mechanical keyboards. In that article we took a look at custom keycap sets, novelty caps, custom keysets, even ways to spice up your USB cable and keyboard case. While doing all of that I took a quick look at Artisan keycaps but at the time the only example we had were the molar keycaps and frankly the teeth creeped people out more than it peaked their interest. In the time between then and now I have been following the community and have picked up a few Artisan keycaps along the way that I found interesting. I’ve picked up keycaps from Martin at Hot Keys Project multiple times now and I thought it might be interesting to talk to Martin and find out a little about HKP and then check out their caps. He was nice enough to include a pair of caps along with my last order and answer a few questions I sent over as well. So let’s dig in and find out what Hot Key Project is all about.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2016 21:41 #37631 by garfi3ld
Today I take a look at something a little different, artisan keycaps from Hot Keys Project

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1592 guests and no members online

supportus