Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5557

More
12 Jun 2015 16:02 #36704 by garfi3ld

In the past I have taken a look at a nice variety of small form factor PCs. Out of all of them I was most impressed with the NUC. Not only did it have the smallest form factor, but it also performed extremely well. It really opened up my eyes to the possibility that only gamers and enthusiasts will be sporting full or mid-sized PCs in the future. We already see a lot of people moving to just using a laptop or even a tablet. So beyond the NUC I was really curious about other NUC like PCs like the Brix from Gigabyte. Well today I have the chance to check out the Brix GB-BXA8-5557, an AMD based PC that has a similar footprint to Intel’s NUC. Let’s see what it is all about and find out if it can hold its own in the performance benchmarks compared to the others.

Read more...

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: dragon2knight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2015 20:06 #36705 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5557
Today I check out a tiny AMD PC from Gigabyte

Wes

More
19 Aug 2015 13:28 #36972 by dragon2knight
Nice review. I have one coming in today, will add some impressions when I get it set up :)

More
20 Aug 2015 15:14 #36975 by dragon2knight
Wow, this little guy ain't bad :) I'm running 16GB of Corsair Value Ram(1333) and a 750GB WD Black 2.5"(7200rpm). So far so good. Windows 10 Pro 64 is running smooth as glass and I set it up for lightweight Steam gaming. I'm loving it :) Thanks for the review, it convinced me to try it out :)

We have 1726 guests and no members online

supportus