Thermaltake Poseidon Z Forged

More
29 May 2015 17:25 #36679 by garfi3ld

One of the more up and coming company’s in the gaming keyboard market for me has been Thermaltake. They have introduced a wide variety of keyboards over the past few years including their Poseidon line. We have seen well priced keyboards from the Poseidon lineup that have also included backlighting and a clean look. For a lot of gamers this is the only way to get that clean styling and backlighting without completely breaking the bank. Today I have the chance to take a look at their newest Poseidon keyboard, the Poseidon Z Forged. The Z is how TT distinguished their non-Cherry keyswitch models but now they only make the Z. The Forged in the name however is completely new, this is because this specific model has a metal plate across the top, giving the keyboard a more solid construction and adding to the styling. So let’s dig in and see what it’s all about!

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2015 21:29 #36680 by garfi3ld
Before we get to the weekend we have our week ending review. Today I check out the Poseidon Z Forged from Thermaltake. With a partial metal case they have gone a different direction from what they normally do with their Poseidon keyboards. Check it out and find out what it is all about! Have a great weekend everyone!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1460 guests and one member online

supportus