2015 Chevrolet Trax LTZ AWD

More
22 May 2015 13:36 #36666 by garfi3ld

It’s funny I spend so much time in the office playing with hardware and tech and gaming throughout the year that completely miss out on some of the cool tech that requires me to get outside a little. When we plan out trips I sometimes take that chance to bring things along with me that require a little more time out of the office. Well for the second year in a row my wife and I decided to make the trip down to Florida to visit family. Along the way we spent a few days at the Mid-Season Invitational League of Legends games, snuck off to Disney World, and spent a few days on the beach in Daytona. Well I decided this would be a great time to check out something completely different.  As an old school car guy and a tech nut I keep my ear to the ground when I can and I have seen GM pushing their OnStar with 4G LTE. I thought it would be interesting to see just what they have going on the tech side of things. I reached out to GM and they were surprisingly happy to drop of a 2015 Chevy Trax with all of the bells and whistles. We took the Trax down with us giving us a great chance to check out what they have going on.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 May 2015 13:40 #36667 by garfi3ld
Today we take a look at something completely different, the Chevy Trax and its high tech toys

Wes

More
22 May 2015 14:11 #36668 by chadkirchner
They sure sent you the right color, didn't they?

We have 2043 guests and no members online

supportus