Topre Type Heaven

More
24 Apr 2015 21:17 #36628 by garfi3ld
Topre Type Heaven was created by garfi3ld

When it comes to picking out a mechanical keyboard there are nearly as many options as there are people. When it comes to what keyswitch you prefer most of you think of just the color options that Cherry switches have but more and more other keyswitch types have been coming into the picture. With that you need to look at the switch type before even getting into colors. A good example of this are Topre’s. We covered a variation on them with the Novatouch but today I’m going to be taking a look at a Topre keyboard directly from Topre, the Type Heaven. This is one of those weird situations where this specific keyboard is considered an entry level Topre keyboard when compared to other Topre keyboards, but that puts it up with higher end Cherry keyboards. So today I want to check out what it is all about and see if this is an option that you should be looking at when shopping for a new mechanical keyboard.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2015 21:29 #36629 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Topre Type Heaven
Hey everyone, today I take a look at the Topre Type Heaven. If you have been curious about Topre switches, check this out!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1868 guests and no members online

supportus