Cooler Master Storm Mizar

More
18 Feb 2015 18:12 #36283 by garfi3ld

When it comes to gaming mice, you might see a lot of mice that you don’t like but in reality there is no wrong answer. Every person has different preferences when it comes to the shape, materials, button locations, quantity of buttons, and even the sensor. On top of that, you have to consider price points as well. That said there is one mouse from back in the day that is still popular within some circles. That mouse is Microsoft Intellimouse. A lot of you have used one and if you haven’t chances are you have used a mouse designed to be similar. Well Cooler Master is careful to point out that their new Mizar was inspired by “classic, right-handed, and ergonomic styles” but we know what is going on. So today, I’m going to take a look at the Mizar and see if following in the footsteps of other great mice is the way to go. Enjoy!

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2015 18:16 #36284 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Cooler Master Storm Mizar
I hope everyone has been staying warm. Before I get into LAN prep mode for our trip this weekend I did get a chance to check out the Mizar from Cooler Master. Check it out!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 2455 guests and no members online

supportus